Chapter 14 Clean up

The Exchange Program
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  You woke up early the next morning, because Kris's mammoth hand slapped you in the face as he tried to roll over in his sleep. He was restrained by the seatbelt and left awkwardly leaning against it. You reached over and unbuckled it for him only to have him fall face first, onto you. Your heads smacked together, waking him up and causing you to let out a pained cry that woke the others up. 

For a few seconds, the car was filled with groans, awkward stretching, and the sound of bones cracking back into place. Of course, Chen was the first one to become fully awake and return to his usual, chipper self.

"Told you it was a good thing Bom has cloth seats." Tao on the other hand, who also had a two second bounce back, exclaimed, "You guys don't have yoga," pointing at Luhan and Xiumin who were in the front seat passing one donut and one coffee back and forth between each other. 

"Don't be riduculous," Luhan scoffed, "Yoga is not for men."

That would have resolved the issue, were it not for him spilling coffee on his shirt. He proceeded to shriek like a teen at a Beiber concert (though given that poster in the bathroom, that teen would probably be him at a Beiber concert), and then dab daintily at the stain. Xiumin watched the scene while sipping the coffee and you wondered if he didn't care.

As soon as he swallowed though he chimed in, "I bought that for you last week! Agh!" he grunted as he now help Luhan furiously scrub at the stain. 

The rest of the car was exploding into laughter, except for Lay, who seeemed to have gone back to sleep. Or was at least trying. Kris sat sassily with his arms and legs crossed before asking,

"Where the hell did you get that donut?" Luhan and Xiumin both stopped dabbing and simultaneously looked at each other.

"You don't want it," Luhan said not making eye contact, "It's like. . .4 hours old."

Kris seemed to drop the matter, but Chen seemed to be doing the mental math however and soon cried out,

"MY BABYYYYY~!!! What in hell made you think you had my permiss-" he was cut off by Lay.

Though Lay's eyes were still closed, he flapped his hand around till it clamped over Chen's mouth, restoring silence once more.

"You went to a Tim Horton's at 4a.m?" Tao asked, thoroughly impressed.

Xiumin nodded cockily and then extended his hand to recieve Tao's incoming fist bump. They never touched however because Chen had surpassed his limit and Lay's hand, sucessesfully causing Lay to remove his hand with a grunt of disgust.

"Don't you dare fist bump!" Chen yelled, increasing his volume with every word. Lay was too busy wiping his hand on one of the cloth seats to return to acting as a muzzle for Chen's untamed mouth.

Kris in the meantime, had s his long hand out and was now finishing the remaining portion of the neglected donut. You glanced at him bemused at his less than savory expression.

"It really was four hours old," he muttered hand sneaking up once more to grab a napkin. Luhan, however was still using said napkin to dab his shirt front.

"Oh!" Luhan cried out as he stared out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter