Chapter 18 Hangover and Movies

The Exchange Program
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next morning with a sore neck. As you stood up, you could feeling some of your vertebrae clicking back into place. Anger set in shortly, and you stood up and started banging on your dorm door. It was Kris who anwsered. 

"Ahhh the prodigal partner," you snapped angriliy at him. He looked like he had been through hell and back, and judging by the limp bodies behind him, you were guessing he had taken his friends with him. 

Kris blew his breath out, and you stumbled back from the stench of stale and cheap alcohol. 

"What the hell?" You spewed. You pushed past him and into your dorm only to realize most of your food was on the counter in a massive pile. Your bed was disturbed and there was provocative art drawn on your mirror using your makeup. You could already see how the day was going to play out; you taking care of all of them.

The ever helpful Lay was able to drag himself up however, and spoke, "If we can get to my apartment, I have some stuff there that could help." You let out a long groan before agreeing and getting some clothes to change into and taking a quick shower. At least they straightened up the mess while you took off the horrible pumpkin costume. You put in the bottom of your closet as a reminder to first scissor it and then burn it. 

~

It took a lot of back and forth as well as a lot of persuading to get Luhan and Xiumin to come, but finally everyone was in Park Bom, heading to Lay and Chen's dorm.

"Would it have been too hard to get a dorm on campus?" You said even though it wasn't your gas or car you were using. It was your time and energy. Lay launched into a speech about saving money and less regulations, but you had really meant the question to be rhetorical and had turned your eyes back to the road.

The car was filled with the relaxing scent of muffins, because that's what Luhan and Xiumin had been doing when you walked through the door to ask them to come. Or Xiumin had at least. Luhan looked worse than all the others, even though you didn't remember even seeing him at the party. He had his own personal nurse though, Xiumn, who was basically doing everything and more for the pale boy. 

~

Upon getting everyone inside Lay's apartment, Lay instructed everyone to take a hot shower. Thankfully, that excluded you, Luhan, and Xiumin, as you had all showered or in Luhan's case, bathed before coming. Xiumin was gracious enough to cook some type of soup using seaweed while you reheated the muffins. Upon smelling the soup, you recognized it as the breakfast soup your mom used to make sometimes, and were at first surprised Xiumin knew how to make it before recalling his Korean descent.

When everyone was showered, they were all fed. That was a long process too. Xiumin would only feed Luhan and himself, leaving you with the rest. Lay was able to feed himself despite the struggle it was for him, but you appreiciated his will to ease your burden. Tao willingly ate, but moaned around every bite. Chen insisted he be fed like a child, which was fine at first. But then he complained that the food was too hot, and violently blew on the soup. This effectively blew it all onto your face. 

 Kris was the worst however. He refused to eat and just wanted to sleep off the hangover, going so far as to grab the spoon from you and throw it to some random corner of the room. You tried telling him he couldn't take the medicine with an empty stomach.  

"To hell with medicine," he said, it was slightly muffled as his head was in a couch pillow. You were not going to feed him; Chen had already proved that a nightmare. You didn't know what to do, till you remembered a tactic Jaejoong used with you when you were younger and out with the flu.

"I'll grant you three wishes if you eat," you bargained. You didn't mean it at all. There was no way you were granting someone you were already nursing for free, 3 additional wishes. You wouldn't even you were't nursing him, simply because it was Kris.

But it got his attention and he slowly ate the bowl, never taking his eyes off your figure. It was uncomfortable and so you shuffled around looking for something to do. You found it with Luhan.    

"Damn it Xiumin," he whined, "Your hands are too big. . .you're too agressive." Apparantly, 'prince' Luhan wasn' satisfied with the shoulder massage he was getting.

Normally, Xiumn would have been gentle or gotten agigtated at Luhan's whining, but he was too busy gazing at his portion of food that was getting cold. You also hadn't eaten, but you had an idea of how demanding Luhan was and decided to give Xiumin a break. 

"My hands are smaller," you offered. Everyone eyed you before going back to their muffins, with the exception of Kris, who was now watching with interest. Xiumin didn't care that it was you; he just left Luhan and headed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter