Chapter 26 Morning after + Return

The Exchange Program
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had a dreamless sleep that night, though you could have sworn you could still hear Xiumin calling you his 'baby' even in an unconcious state. At one point it stopped and you slept peacefully.

You woke up naturally the next morning but you instantly sensed something was off. Maybe it was the warm breath you felt on your neck. Or the firm chest you were pressed against. It could have been the strong arms that were wrapped around your torso keeping you captive against this mystery person's chest.

You did the first thing that came to mind. You screamed.

Kris was first one to come dashing to your rescue, followed by an alert Luhan and a sleepy Tao.

"Xiumin, what the hell?!" Luhan exploded.

The arms around your torso loosened and you sat up to find Xiumin lying next to you with one arm thrown over his eyes and an exasperated moan coming from his mouth.

"Lower your voice," he groaned. You subtly looked down at yourself as was dismayed to find your pajamas consisted of short shorts and a tank top. In your defense, the rooms were hot and the bedding thick and pajama pants always had a way of rolling up anyway. And how were you supposed to know Xiumin was going to be in your bed last night.

"Care to explain why the hell you were in her bed last night?" Kris snapped a little too angry.

"They're in love," a voice called out making everyone jump and Tao scream and hide behind Kris. You rolled your eyes as Lay emerged from the mass of pillows and blankets he had covered himself in.

"What the hell?!" Kris finally exploded.

"Calm down, Calm down," Xiumin encouraged sitting up next to you, and you slightly inched away from him.

"I think we got drunk last night and crashed here. I don't know why I'm in Jangmi's bed though," he turned to you causing you to inch even further back,

"I didn't know you were this kind of girl. I hope I still have my innoncence. Something you want to share?" he raised an eyebrow seductlively while you continued to inch away.

"Aaaahhhhh!" You finally fell off the bed much to everyone but Kris' amusement.

"Xiumin thought Jangmi was his girlfriend," Lay offered from the couch, "Around dawn he stumbled out of this bed and headed to her bed claiming he needed to protect his baby. I didn't stop him because he was spooning me till I explained who I was."

By the end of his explanation, Luhan face palmed and Kris had a look of disbelief on his face.

"What were you doing in our room?" Tao asked facing Luhan.

"Chen tried to invade my room so I brought him here and Jangmi put us in your room," Luhan offered. You didn't notice Xiumin silently leaning over the side of the bed to face you who was still on the floor.

"Wanna come back up?" he asked his face inches from yours. "I'm kidding. Sorry by the way. I don't know why I thought we were together."

"I think I convinced you of it back in the taxi," Chen spoke up, appearing in the doorway, "Good morning guys," he turned to you, "I think I called you my mother. . .sorry. She always thought I drank at high school parties and now drunk me is super paranoid."

You were about to tell him it was okay, when Lay spoke,

"Okay, has anyone seen my pants?"

He threw off the blankets to reveal his black Calvin Klein boxers. You were vaguely aware of Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter