Chapter 17 Halloween part 2

The Exchange Program
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment you stepped over the threshold of the sorority house, you wanted to leave. Aside from the actual dorm already looking like a train had run through it, the people seemed to already be drunk. Of course, Chen had planted himself at the center of the party by finding the highest point in the room and dancing on it. The highest point being the back of the couch in the living room. He was doing what later he claimed was the cupid dance, "Patent pending," he assured.

There were already tacky red solo cups littered all over the room and the strong smell of cheap beer. Tao was out of place, as he was the only one to go in a full, bulky suit. And considering he was in a crowded envirement, mobility was limited and landed him in a corner of the room. Kris on the other hand had disappeared somewhere.

Lay had graced a postion sitting with his legs crossed on the couch and talking politics with some sociology majors who sat on the floor around him. You later learned this is Lay when he is drunk; yes, even in his inebriated state, Lay spews intellectual knowledge. 'Intellectual' as in statements like, "What's gonna happen when global warming really happens? We're all gonna melt like bubblegum under a desk! Well not if we all wrap ourselves in foil."

You felt extremely out of place in your pumpkin costume. You felt your antennae awkwardly bobbing with every step you hesitantly made towards the kitchen. You could have sworn you checked the whole house, but you never once found where all the red solo cups were coming from.

You figured the were probably hidden somewhere and checked everywhere. You ended up knocking over a cereal box onto the floor. Before you could even groan about having to clean up the cereal, a bible tumbled out with the cereal. Judging by the teeth marks littered all around the edges, you were guessing it was Chen's infamous bible. You then also realized how old that cereal must be. You picked up the bible and left the room without cleaning up the cereal and hoping 'Wendy' would be too drunk to care.

As you left the room, you discovered Lay and Chen fighting in the center of the living room.

Chen apparantly had reached a level of drunk where he became extremely violent, and was trying to stab Lay with his love arrow in an act of revenge for 'taking his idea'.

"Death to Caesar!" he cried, whilst emitting a drunken, manical laugh.

He was staggaring back and forth though, and as he tripped over his feet, he grabbed Lay's toga, sucessfully pulling it down. Lay felt the cool breeze around his bare torso and legs, and realized his short spandex shorts had been revealed to everyone. It didn't help they were neon pink. He was really just trying to show his support for cancer awareness month, but a room full of drunk people weren't likely to care about that.

Lay shyly gathered up the cloth that was once his toga and headed for the bathroom. He didn't even bother to check if someone was in there and locked himself in.

"Hyung," a shy voice called, "What's going on?" Lay jumped a mile, and upon turning around, found a panda sitting on the toilet.

Lay didn't know if he was just that drunk or if there was someone dressed as a panda. He tentatively reached forward and touched the panda, who in turn, pulled of it's headpiece to reveal Tao.

"Hyung I need help," he demanded childishly, "I can't go to the bathroom in this." Lay was about to refuse, but decided to save himself the arguement and do it. It didn't go as planned however, because the panda fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter