Sighting

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Kris, you think Jongie was able to get his to his room in one piece?” Luhan was tapping his pen on his brand new notebook though he doubts if it’s going to be filled with anything until the mid-terms.

                “You should start trusting your cousin more, Luhan. He’s even more mature that you,” Kris shrugged impassively.

                “Hey!” a punch landed on Kris’s right shoulder and he winced. As much as his bestfriend is pretty, he throws good punches. “Among the three of us, I’m the manliest and you can’t do anything about it, Mr. Perfect,” Luhan waltzed away from Kris’ reach before the taller could choke him.

                “I said mature, Luhan. Not manly,” Kris rolled his eyes. Luhan is a great guy but sometimes he’s too absorbed with himself. He loves attention and his image while Kris is the total opposite.

                “Whatever. So how are you going about to talking to Chanyeol? At basketball practice?” one thing that Kris loves about Luhan is he’s not the one to argue too much. As he made sense on what Luhan has asked, his thick brows furrowed in confusion.

                “What do you mean?”

                “Are you going to talk to Chanyeol later during your basketball practice?” Luhan’s tone became impatient. “You’re the smartest here at school but you’re sometimes dumb, you know?” Kris ignored the comment because it is true. He is dumb sometimes and he makes mistakes that’s why he is not perfect but the people around him makes it difficult for him to embrace that. They always decide to look past his errs that it’s frustrating. They always find an excuse to let him off the hook and he hates that. The only person who is sane enough to scold him when he does something stupid is this scowling pretty boy beside him.

                “You’ve got dance club later right? You need to show him to me so let’s do that at lunch,” Kris took out his own notebook as he prepared for their teacher who will come in anytime soon.

                “Wait, are you saying that you don’t know what he looks like?” Luhan was incredulously shocked. Kris nodded in answer. “You don’t even know that you are playing basketball with him?” this is news for Kris. He just heard of him from one of his teammates. “That Park Chanyeol guy is so stupid,” was what he heard him say and Kris found who he needed for his plan.

                “That’s why I need your help. You know that there’s only a handful of people that I actually know here except for the teachers,” Kris turned to face Luhan as he’s starting to think that his plan is most likely to fail. No, I can’t afford to fail. I’m sick and tired of going about like this.

                “That’s because you don’t take time to make other friends besides me. Do you love me that much? Or don’t tell me that you’re in love with me?” Luhan covered his mouth and wore a shocked expression. Kris sighed.

                “If I’m going to talk to one other person, another will expect me to talk to them too and you know how that works,” Kris’ shoulder slumped

                “So what? Then just talk to all of them.”

                “You know I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter