Mistake

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                ! Why did I just blurt that out loud? Stupid! Stupid! Kris is hitting himself mentally when he saw Chanyeol’s expression after hearing his question. To say Chanyeol was shocked is the understatement of the millennium. His insides are dancing like mad but he can’t even make himself breathe upon hearing Kris Wu ask him to be his boyfriend.

                “Y-yes,” he breathed. Of course he will say yes! He’s not that stupid like what everyone says. Kris Wu asked him to be his boyfriend so who is he to refuse? Am I even gay? He thought but who cares, right? He’s got a humongous crush on GT’s Mr. Perfect so he figures he might be gay, after all.

                All the while, Kris was surprised to hear Chanyeol answer his question like he was just asked if he was tall. His shock was replaced with amusement as he saw the giant elf cutie flustered in front of him. Everything is going as he planned. He will finally break his perfect image, thanks to Chanyeol’s help.

                “Yah, Park Chanyeol! Get your here and change! The gym will close in ten minutes,” the coach yelled from the door to the locker rooms and Chanyeol jumped at being yelled at in front of his boyfriend. He played with the word many times in his head, marveling at all the things that conspired to make him this lucky.

                “You go ahead. I’ll wait for you here,” his feet almost gave out when he heard Kris’ deep y voice saying that he’ll wait. Chanyeol’s inner fangirl is going mad already and she fainted when he saw Kris smile at him. Kris chuckled at Chanyeol’s raging red blush that he finds fascinating. He never knew he can affect him this way.

                Because you are Mr. Perfect, that’s why, his mean self sneered at his head and he frowned.

                “Ohh, yeah, yeah. I’ll be right back!” Chanyeol stammered when he saw the frown on Kris’ face. He’s worried that he got him upset for staring too long at his handsome face. He’s clumsy enough when he’s on normal mode but now that he is all excited, he managed to bump into every corner and get a bruise or two from them before he was able to reach his locker.

                “Well, judging from the way he looked, he said yes?” Luhan came up behind Kris with an eyebrow raised.

                “Yes he did,” Kris replied lifelessly. He just wanted to ask Chanyeol to be his boyfriend so that when everybody knew about them, his perfect image will be broken because his boyfriend is way out of his league, opposite of him.

                “Why are you looking like he didn’t then?” Luhan peeked up to him from his impossibly long lashes.

                “He just said yes like that. No questions asked,” from his bestfriend’s tone, Luhan knew that what’s bothering Kris is how he was able to get what he wanted way too easily. And that is what makes Kris hate his life because he knows how Kris loves challenge. He wants to work hard for what he desires but being too good looking and too rich presents the unwelcome convenience and comfort.

                “You got what you want right? If this news spreads tonight, tomorrow, you’ll be losing half of the battalion of your fans,” Luhan tried to cheer Kris up by making the atmosphere light. He can never understand why Kris tries hard to break away from their lifestyle. Sure, it’s kind of tiring and scary at times because of overly loving fans but it’s fun. Being this stubborn guy’s bestfriend, he needs to be there with him all the time to make sure that he doesn’t do something too stupid.

                The coach came out and talked to Kris for their practice plans for the interschool tournament on the second term as the people from the team started to file out. All of them greeted or waved to Luhan and Kris before they went to the gym. Because he was the last one to go in to change, Chanyeol is also the last person to get out and he was taken aback when he saw Luhan standing beside Kris and they seemed to be talking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter