Caught

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

Ahh, I'm sorry but you need to go back one more chapter. >_< Please bear with me... :)

                “Xia Lu, what on earth are you trying to do with me?!” Kris was awakened unpleasantly by an extremely annoying Luhan who had the nerve to start undressing him at his sleep.

                “I wanted to see you on your costume for the ball later but because you’re such a grumpy gramps, I figured I just do it myself,” Luhan proceeded to opening the next button on Kris’ top.

                “Did you not think that this is ual harassment?”

                “Why you tall people always accuse me of ual harassment?” Luhan huffed with his cute pout. “Ohh, except Channie. I should just go to him because you and Sehun are such evil people,” he crossed his arms first before climbing off of Kris’ bed. Kris was alarmed because his boyfriend is in great danger in his bestfriend’s hands. He has been extra difficult since the club incident because one, he was not called to the club when everybody was there, even diva Byun and because he truly believed that his cousin has already did the deed with his boyfriend-again. Kris pulled him back rather harshly.

                “Wait, Lu. Oh, I’m sorry,” he resisted the urge to laugh when Luhan was suddenly eaten by his covers. “Just don’t go bothering Yeollie. Did you forget that he’s living with Sehun?”

                “Dammit. I forgot about that one bit. I hate the guts of that parrot headed brat,” Luhan declared but he totally means the opposite, making Kris roll his eyes. He sometimes wonders how he is able to put up with this person on his bed. His phone rang and his day immediately brightened. He reached for his phone on his bedside table but a blur of sheets and red hair beat him to it.

                “Good morning, Channie!” Luhan sang on Kris’ phone.

                “Goo… huh? Luhan?” Chanyeol asked at the same time that Kris roared, “Give me my damn phone, Luhan!” Luhan jumped off the bed and ran like a cheetah before Kris catches him because that grumpy has long athletic legs. If he gets caught, he can kiss his manliness away when Kris starts to tickle the life out of him. He reached for the door and opened it only to bump into a wide eyed Chanyeol who was gaping at his phone.

                “Oh, hello Channie! You’re here early. Anyway, I want to chat more but I have a favor to ask…”

                “If I ever get my hands on you, you pretty deer…” Kris threatened as he descended the stairs.

                “Please, save me from your boyfriend’s tickling wrath. Please?” Luhan didn’t wait for an answer and he hid behind Chanyeol and backhugged him for support.

                “Come out, Luhan… Oh, hi love!” Kris changed from the avenging giant to one gaint fluffball when he saw Chanyeol by his doorstep. And then he spied those arms around his boyfriend who’s looking at him for help. Chanyeol is confused. He’s just doing his morning routine of meeting Kris at his house so they can go to school together but he’s greeted by Luhan on the phone who is now behind his back and holding on for his dear life.

                “Uhh, Kris? Why is Luhan hiding behind me and why is he in your house this early?” jealousy slowly crept into Chanyeol’s head. Even though he has spent a few nights here with Kris sleeping (yep, JUST sleeping. Heck, he’s squirming like a worm when he feels Kris turn to his side and he feels like crying everytime Kris drapes his arm on his torso. His feels were eating him), he doesn’t know that Luhan can visit him at times like this.

                “Because I kind of took his phone and now he’s going to tickle me until I die, Channie! Please save me!” Luhan pleaded from behind him. Kris walked to him slowly with that irresistible y smile that always gets Chanyeol’s insides melt to a puddle of goo. Before his heart could even prepare, Kris has captured his head into his gentle hands and gave him his doze of good morning kiss. He’s been looking forward to this everyday.

                “Now you clingy bear, let go of my boyfriend. Go get your own, will you?” Kris has pried Luhan’s hands from Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter