Questions

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “I’m sorry, Jongie but Kris and I needs to be at the council meeting,” Jongin sighed as his Luhan hyung tries to explain why he can’t be with him at the dance club try-outs. His cousin is the president of the club but he is also the vice-president of the student council and he has to attend their first meeting. He would’ve wanted a familiar company because of all the people who are asking him how he is related to GT. He heard about this GT from the GT themselves, his Luhan hyung and his bestfriend, Kris hyung.

                “We’ll drop you off the dance studio so don’t worry, Jongin,” his Kris hyung offered him a small smile. Jongin has gotten used to this smile even though he doesn’t see it often, Kris being serious most of the time.

                “Nah, that’s fine. I know the way,” he doesn’t want to be a bother anyway. He’s a high school student now.

                “Nonsense. Let’s get going,” Luhan waved his hand to dismiss Jongin’s protest and he was half-dragged towards the dance studio. Jongin can’t help but feel shy because all eyes of the people in the whole school is turning to him because of who he’s with. Though Kris and Luhan look nothing alike, they have been named as the Gem Twins. Apparently, they are of high status here at the campus and almost hailed as royalty because they’ve got the total package; killer looks, smart heads and thick wallets.

                It took them almost twenty minutes just to get down one flight of stairs because of girls and boys who stop to admire the two guys beside him. He was sometimes asked for a picture and he can’t refuse so he puts up a smile but couldn’t care less how he appeared on the picture. They are five minutes late but then Jongin is with the club president. He was about to get inside when he spied a glint off of thick, round glasses and he froze. He has tried to call the owner of those glasses this morning but it seemed like he didn’t hear Jongin. During lunch, he was looking at him across the room but never did he look towards Jongin’s direction.

                “Jongie? Come on in. The try-outs will start in a few minutes,” Luhan tugged on his arm but he was rooted on the spot.

                “Do you know Kyungsoo, Jongin?” Jongin turned to look at Kris who was eyeing him closely like he can pluck the answer from the younger’s face. Kyungsoo is with his companions during lunch. The two look like towers and it made Kyungsoo look smaller and cuter than he already is. Jongin can feel his blush coming up his cheeks.

                “I… uhh, yeah,” he mumbled. His eyes are trained on the cute guy whose attention he’s trying to get. He saw Kyungsoo catch his stare and much to his surprise, the shorter guy glared at him, whispered something to the guy with big ears and stomped to the opposite direction of where Jongin is at.

                “What the hell,” Jongin tried to run after Kyungsoo’s retreating figure when he’s pulled by his cousin.

                “Jongie, I need you to do something for me. See that han… I mean, that guy over there?” Luhan is pointing on one of Jongin’s classmate. He thinks that his name is Sehun, Oh Sehun. “Get any information that you can get fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter