Leaving

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Jongin, I’m not going to explode. Can you stop with the creepy staring?” Kyungsoo complained as he flitted around his kitchen, cooking dinner.

                “But baby…” Jongin was looking like a kicked puppy. His guilt is eating him. He will be leaving Kyungsoo here while he will be escaping. That’s hardly fair for the most important person in his life who he wanted to be with every single time. He’s still not sure how but Kyungsoo returns his feelings. He would’ve stayed if he can stay with Kyungsoo here in his house but he’s sure General Do will have his head if he ever heard of that plan.

                “You’ve explained yourself. I understand, really Jongin. We’ve talked about this for so many times already,” he put the lid back to his beef casserole to let it simmer more.

                “Still, Kyungsoo. I feel worse that you’re just cool with it.”

                “Do you want me to kill you for wanting to leave me?” Kyungsoo turned around to face Jongin. The younger nodded sadly. “That’s very tempting, but no.”

                “Why not, babe? I’m leaving you alone here because I’m a selfish scum…” Kyungsoo walked to him and silenced him with a kiss.

                “I said I understand. You need time to deal with you problems. And I told you that I love you enough to keep my twitching palms to myself and reward you with your life.”

                “You’ve read the Fifty Shades series,” Jongin looked at him accusation.

                “How did you know?” the series got Kyungsoo interested because the hype around it was weird. And it seems like he wasn’t the only one who got interested. “You’ve read them, too?”

                “S-so what?” Jongin stammered. Kyungsoo smiled his signature evil smirk that makes Jongin want to flee.

                “I didn’t know you were into that kind of stuff,” Kyungsoo tilted his head questioningly.

                “I-I’m not! I swear! I was just…”

                “You were just?” he prompted and Jongin’s face were drained of color. Knowing he couldn’t push any further, he pulled the younger for a hug.

                “I’ll be okay, Jongin. Just don’t go looking for somebody else there in China,” he buried his head on Jongin’s chest and he felt him relax before Jongin’s arms kept him in place.

                “Kris hyung and Luhan hyung will kill me if I do that. I’m so lucky to have you, Do Kyungsoo.”

                “You bet,” Kyungsoo snickered.

                “Can’t you always be my cute baby?”

                “Nope because I want you to know how much you’ll lose if you leave me,” Kyungsoo smiled sweetly at him but the menace is still there.

                “I don’t need any telling, baby,” Jongin kissed his forehead. “I love you so much.”

                “I love you so much more.”

                “No, I love you more.”

                “No, Kim Jongin. I love you more than you’ll ever know. I’m not kicking your for leaving, right?”

                “Do Kyungsoo, I love you more because I’m telling you that I’m leaving. I usually just disappear.”

                “Fine,” Kyungsoo grumbled. Only to Jongin can he let himself lose in an argument.

                “Just it up, babe,” Jongin looked down at his cute fluff ball but he’s not looking like it right now.

                “Hmmm, very Fifty Shades line you just said there.”

                “DO. KYUNGSOO,” yep, Jongin is in love with all his boyfriend’s fifty shades. And all the other things that make up Do Kyungsoo.

 

                “Is it true?” Chanyeol heard a girl on his left ask her friend. He felt himself drawn to their conversation for no apparent reason.

                “Would you have expected otherwise?” the other girl scoffed and the first one glared on her friend. Chanyeol knows that it is bad to eavesdrop but…

                “The GT are all transferring to China!” the first girl exclaimed. Ahh, that’s why Chanyeol became interested.

                “Kris and Luhan’s businesses a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter