Again

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

This is sort of a double update (because I've also updated a few hours ago) so you might as well check out the previous chapter first to check if you've already read that. If you have, then be my guest and enjoy! ^_^

                “Yi Fan! You’ve grown so tall!” a round eyed guy in around his late twenties stood up as Kris came into view in their receiving room. He went straight to his mother and kissed her forehead. He bowed politely on the guy who called him and to another who was smiling warmly at him. There was silence after since their visitors had been expecting a reaction from his but Kris is looking blank. He still has that conversation with Baekhyun in his mind. The person in mind had entered the room with a forced smile on his face as he also greeted Kris’s mother first before settling beside the visitors. Kris realized that they are Baekhyun’s brothers. He had a vague memory of them but he’s not confident on that.

                “Where are your manners? This brat,” Mrs. Wu slapped her son’s arm.

                “Good afternoon…?” Kris can’t even remember their names.

                “Omo, this kid. You don’t remember your Heechul and Key hyung?” Mrs. Wu shot a chiding look on her son. Kris can only blush from the embarrassment.

                “Ahh, that’s fine, auntie. It had been like ten years since we last saw each other,” the other guy who looked like he’s not that much older than him placated Mrs. Wu.

                “He’s so smart in school Key but…” Kris’ mom can only sigh. So the one who seems the eldest is Heechul and the younger is Key. Kris took note of that. His phone rang and when he checked the caller, his spirits were uplifted.

                “Yeol?”

                “Uhh, Kris. We’re already here outside,” right, Luhan is bringing them over.

                “Luhan knows the way. Just follow him.”

                “Uhm, he’s kind of out of himself,” there was worry in Chanyeol’s voice.

                “Okay, I’ll come get you,” Kris turned towards their main door when his mom held on his wrist.

                “Was that Chanyeol?” his mom asked. Kris looked at her questioningly. Why does it seem that his mom knows Chanyeol?

                “Yeah. I invited my other friends over for dinner…” he was cut-off when his mom tackled him with a hug. Huh?

                “Finally, Wu Yi Fan! It’s about time you introduce me to your boyfriend!” well, ! Kris has totally forgotten that his parents knew about Chanyeol. Didn’t they hear about their ‘breakup’? “Your father and I knew that your breakup was just a rumor. You’ve got ridiculous fans. I’m so happy for you, dear,” his mom answered his unspoken question.

                From the corner of his eye, he saw Baekhyun’s shocked expression and his eyes darkened. Knowing that he has just added another problem on top of his already overflowing list, he took that as a cue to exit and warn Chanyeol about his excited mother. When he opened the door, he was greeted by a forlorn Luhan. He’ll just ask him later and when he found Chanyeol smiling at him, his plan went down the drain. Should he ask Chanyeol to play along with his mother or should he just tell the truth?

                “Hey, Kris,” Luhan greeted him lifelessly.

                “Why are you looking like a zombie?” when Luhan didn’t answer, he turned to Jongin who has his arms wrapped around Kyungsoo. The younger just shrugged and that’s when he observed somebody missing. “Where’s Sehun? Didn’t you tell him?” Luhan cringing gave away the reason of his low mood. This HunHan drama is getting way out of hand. Luhan stepped around him and invited himself in. Jongin and Kyungsoo followed so Kris got this chance to talk to Chanyeol.

                “Is something wrong? Don’t worry about Sehun. He’s probably drinking bubble tea somewhere,” Chanyeol spoke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter