Meeting

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “What are you doing?” Kris hissed on his bestfriend’s ear. Luhan just stuck his tongue out to the taller leaving Kris frustrated as he sauntered to Chanyeol and hooked his arm on him. Sometimes, Luhan is just impulsively crazy.

                “Hey people!” Luhan yelled as he entered Chanyeol’s house.

                “Hyung! What are you doing here?” Jongin peeked from one room by the end of the hall with a patch of something like a white powder on his cheeks. A rainbow head immediately followed and Luhan smirked.

                “What…? Park Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo stepped out of the room where the two freshmen were. Kyungsoo eyed the two guys that his bestfriend has brought over. “What are those two doing in my house?”

                “You’re living with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol?” Kris tilted his head on one side with a thoughtful look.

                “Uhh, not exactly. I am sleeping over here so I asked you to bring me here,” Chanyeol replied with slight remorse.

                “Baby, don’t be like that. I’m going to bring you over to hyung’s one of these days,” Jongin gave Kyungsoo a scolding look. Chanyeol braced himself for Kyungsoo’s wrath but it didn’t come. Instead, his bestfriend just sighed in resign. What the heck?

                “Fine, you might as well have some cookies,” Kyungsoo pointed towards the room they come from. It turned out to be a very spacious and modern kitchen cluttered with baking materials. Luhan deduced that the white contrasting Jongin’s tan is flour.

                “Hi, Luhannie,” Sehun inched closer to Luhan’s side. That familiar jolt startled Luhan again but he refused to mind that. He has yet to get back to this good looking poker-faced parrot so he pretended to hear nothing. He went straight to a plate of cookies.

                “Come on, hyung. You have to try one. Kyungie’s cookies are the best!” Jongin clapped his hands and almost shoved a piece of cookie to his cousin’s face. Luhan spied Kyungsoo trying to grumble his blush away but he’s failing. He took the cookie that Jongin is holding and took a bite. Luhan swears he can see stars after that one bite.

                “This. Is. The. Best. Cookie. I’ve. Ever. Had,” he announced as he took another piece. “I officially love you now, Do Kyungsoo. You have to make me these everyday,” little he knew that as he chomped on his second cookie, Kyungsoo is giving him his death glare. Oblivious to what is happening, he posed to pick up another when a hand stopped him.

                “Wha…?” his protests died when his eye met the little devil’s death glare. It’s easy to mistake this little guy for somebody who is meek but Kyungsoo is the total opposite. Luhan cringed and thankfully, Jongin is within his sight. He has found a savior. “Jonginnie! You’re boyfriend’s gonna kill me!”

                “You don’t get to order me around, pretty boy,” Kyungsoo spoke with threat. Luhan can only whisper his protests about being called pretty again. Chanyeol clucked his tongue.

                “Don’t be so hard on him, Soo. He’s still our hyung,” Chanyeol walked up beside the glaring Kyungsoo. He’s just relieved that those piercing eyes are not for him.

                “Hyung my . He’s acting like a kid,” Kyungsoo scoffed.

                “Aww, come on baby. That’s my hyung. He’s the closest I have to a brother. Just bear with him for me, please?”

                “I hate you, Kim Jongin,” Kyungsoo muttered in defeat. He just can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter