Responsibility

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Kyungsoo’s ears perked up when he heard Chanyeol’s name from the people passing by the kitchens where he is fixing his things up. What confused him more is that his bestfriend’s name is tangled with Kris Wu. He slung his bag over his shoulders and listened closely to all the talking on the other side of the door. He put his ear on the door and he knows he looks weird when he could’ve just stepped out of the room but he has a bad feeling about this.

                “Oh my god! It is really true. They were seen outside the dance studio holding hands,” the venom in that girl’s voice is dripping.

                “I still refuse to believe until I see it with my two eyes,” one girl said in a dejected tone.

                “What if it is real? Kris Wu is off the shelf and he’s together with the giant idiot,” another one sneered. Kyungsoo’s heart can’t take it anymore. Could it be…?

                “Luhan just announced it guys. Kris Wu and Park Chanyeol are officially a couple now.”

                “That can’t be true,” Kyungsoo muttered under his breath as he shook his head on what he just heard. “That’s impossible. Kris Wu haven’t even talked to Chanyeol once,” and he went on and on listing the reasons why the news about Kris Wu and his bestfriend is not true at all. He stayed slumped on the floor for minutes until he realized that he should be moving and find Chanyeol to confirm that what he heard are just rumors.

                He held his bag tight because he needs to bring home some of his baking bowls as he ran towards the direction of the dance studio. As he neared the studio, his argument dies a little more with every step because all the people that he passed by are talking about the same thing. He reached the dance studio but he didn’t see Chanyeol or even GT there.

                “Excuse me but have you seen Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked an upper classman who is sitting by the bench with a long face.

                “That lucky idiot left with Kris. I don’t know where they went,” she hid her face into her hands and Kyungsoo thinks she is sobbing. He would’ve rolled his eyes if Chanyeol is not involved in this but he’s starting to admit that this might have something to do with his giant bestfriend. He then remembered that he have a phone to use so he dug that inside his bag and pressed the speed dial for Chanyeol.

                “Soo…”

                “PARK CHANYEOL! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!” people by the studio scampered away when they witnessed Kyungsoo’s yelling episode.

                “Geez, you’re Mama Soo mode right now…”

                “You better tell me where you are right now before I ask dad for help…” Chanyeol cringed at the threat. Kyungsoo’s father is a high rank military officer and one time when both of them forgot about the time and has been immersed into playing in the playground, almost all of national military force were engaged to search for them.

                “Alright, alright! Don’t call your dad. We are at the café across the street…” Kyungsoo pushed the end button and marched towards the school gates, seething. He couldn’t believe how his bestfriend got into this mess. Isn’t it enough that he’s being branded by the school’s biggest (literally) idiot that he’s got to involve himself with GT? Those good for nothing princes who can go away with anything? All of Gem High’s students are of the elite but then there still is elite among the elite? Isn’t that a bit too much? Kyungsoo barged into the café with his eyes narrowed. He scanned the place for Chanyeol but he can’t see him.

                “Are you Kyungsoo-ssi?” the girl at the counter asked him with curious eyes.

                “I am. Have you seen a guy with big ears…?”

                “Come this way, please,” the girl ushered him to the back of the café where a secluded set of booths are. He didn’t know that they have these here. Well, they have pretty high profile customers.

              

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter