Back

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Okay, guys. This will be, most likely, my last update for SPPS and this is set four years later of the epilogue. :D So it's kind of a sequel, just like what I've said on my previous update. :P And the first part is written in Yeollie's POV. But the rest of the parts are similar as to how I've written the rest. ;)

I'll say this one last time... Enjoy my lovely stars! ^^,

                “Yeol, come on,” Kyungsoo barged into my room, wearing a worried expression then it morphed. He’s on Mama Soo mode now. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

                I shrugged. I was lying on my belly and looking blankly on my music sheet, at a loss for the last few bars of my latest composition. I could easily finish a song within a week but I’ve been working on this one for a month already because of a stupid, freaking hot CEO who has put himself into full work mode for a month now. I feel so unloved.

                I’m exaggerating but how can I not? He was the one who promised the everyday video call. We’ve made our schedules adjust so that we can do it but he claims that he’s too busy these past few weeks to make it to our daily rendezvous. Crappy excuse.

                I don’t care if I sound clingy because I am. He wanted me clingy because he complained before that I don’t bother him much and now he can’t make a way to do his part. He can’t even send the regular texts that he has demanded in the first place. Tell me, who wouldn’t be pissed?

                “You are graduating in the afternoon, Park Chanyeol. Get yourself together,” my bestfriend hooked his arms on my armpits and hauled me up. For a guy who’s his size, he sure is strong.

                “There’s no point in sitting for hours in the auditorium and wait for my name to be called and get a rolled piece of paper,” I grumbled and rolled to the side of my bed. I heard the hair whoosh and felt my world turning sideways. My head suddenly hurt. “Soo!”

                “Don’t act like a ing lovesick puppy, Chanyeol. You know what you got yourself into when you agreed to become the boyfriend of one of the richest and busiest businessmen in the world. If you don’t get out in ten, I’ll drag you out forcefully,” Kyungsoo glared down on me and I felt my will shrink. I’m way taller than my bestfriend but he’s a lot scarier. He’s got a point though. I knew that there will be times like this but I can’t help but be mad. I’m the boyfriend but he doesn’t have time for me.

                I slapped myself. I shouldn’t be like this. Today is the most important day in all this four years. I will finally get my degree in music. Just like mom’s but an inevitable thought cross my mind again but I put the thought away. I will not my day be anymore spoiled than it is. I fixed myself and went out my room only to catch my bestfriend making out with his boyfriend. Great.

                “Yah, the room is just a few steps away,” I complained and went to the dining table to eat the breakfast that Kyungsoo made for me.

                “Sorry, hyung. Blame your bestfriend,” Jongin’s head was whacked.

                “What time is Luhan and Sehun coming?” I munched on my bread but it left a bitter taste that I ignored. Luhan can make time to come to his graduation but his bestfriend cannot. I shut down all my bitterness. It wouldn’t do me any good.

                “They’ll be here in half an hour. They’ve landed already,” Jongin and Kyungsoo joined me. I could usually hold conversations for hours but I’m not really in the mood so we ate in silence. I can see Jongin stealing glances at me but I couldn’t care less. I wanted a particular someone to look at me like that and that someone is so busy running his empire. I finished my food and excused myself. I went back to my room. I looked at Fanfan who is peacefully sitting on my bed and all my bad feelings melted away.

                I took my phone that has been silent for almost a day but that’s the norm these past few days. I woke it up anyway and my wallpaper greeted me with a bang. Kris is smiling back at me with his stupidly gummy smile. I really adore that. After sending him another message, I put it down and fell back on my bed, rolling until I came face to face with my son.

                “I wish I could send you to kidnap your dad inside his stupid office,” he held Fanfan above his head. “Stupid Yi Fan.”

 

                “Do you think hyung will be okay, baby?” Jongin put a hand on the small of Kyungsoo’s back.

                “He’ll cope. He’s especially grumpy because he wants Kris to be here,” the older sighed. “How were you able to get here, anyway? I thought you can’t leave that prison… I mean school?” they both sniggered.

                “Since Kris hyung became one of the stakeholders, he amended that regulation. I’ve gotten the proper permission slips so I can get out,” Jongin’s eyes turned sad.

                “Babe,” his boyfriend turned his head so they’re eye to eye. “Your parents are trying. Give them some slack.”

                “I know, Soo. I’m just not used to it. Besides, I only got one year of school and I can already go put up my own dance school.”

                “Why don’t you just live with them again? I thought they are retiring?” Kyungsoo leaned on Jongin’s shoulder. They settled on passing time on the sofa until he needs to prepare for his graduation.

                “It will be super awkward, babe,” Jongin cringed. “They’re not used on how I roll. They might have a heart attack. And I’m going to buy my own house.”

                “Why are you being so difficult, you idiot? You have a perfectly good home you can go home to,” the older rolled his eyes.

                “Will you be okay to move around the house with my parents in it?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened more. “I don’t think so. I know you want to have a big kitchen so we’ll make sure you get that…”

                “Shut up, Jongin. What are you talking about?” Kyungsoo’s voice was almost silent.

                “I’m talking about our house when we get married…”

                ”WHAT?”

                “Woah, babe. Why do you look so surprised?” Jongin backed up a little.

                “WHO WOULDN’T WHEN YOU’VE PRACTICALLY ING PROPOSED TO ME?”

                “Uhhh, do you have any problem with that? I thought we’re pretty much sure…?” Jongin looked genuinely confused.

                “You little… you really have no romantic sense,” Kyungsoo shook his head in disappointment.

                “Who’s not romantic?” Jongin pouted. “You loved my surprise on your birthday four years ago!”

                “Yes, I love that but that was the last time you did something like that,” Kyungsoo raised a challenging brow at his boyfriend. Jongin looked stunned.

                “Crap, you’re right.”

                “See, you’ve got no romantic sense,” Kyungsoo scoffed.

                “Oh gosh,” Jongin buried his face on Kyungsoo’s back. His boyfriend chuckled.

                “Don’t sweat it, baby.”

                “But I’ve been bad to you,” he looked up and Kyungsoo shifted and kissed him full on the lips.

                “If you had been bad, I would’ve broken up with you, idiot. Why are you being so insecure? Am I making you feel like that?” Kyungsoo’s eyebrows mashed.

                “No! No, no, no! Don’t think that, Soo. It’s just that…” the younger’s gaze fell on the floor. “… you’re you. You can sing so beautifully, you can cook, you’re so beautiful,” his eyes softened. “You’re the dream of everybody…”

                “What you said may be true but my heart belongs to you so yes,” Kyungsoo lifted his finger that he put on his boyfriend lips to keep him from saying anything more.

                “Y-yes to what?” Jongin started to sweat. Could it be…?

                “I said yes to your very unromantic proposal, Kim Jongin,” the older found himself falling towards the floor but his fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter