Gifts

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “I’m so happy for you two,” Mrs. Wu cooed over the video chat.

                “I told you our son can do it,” Mr. Wu rolled his eyes earning him a smack on his arm.

                “It’s Christmas mom and dad,” Kris sighed at his silly parents but he’s happy that they’re at least talking to each other.

                “Now he’s the one scolding us,” Mrs. Wu commented and Kris’ dad nodded. “I just wish that we’re spending this Christmas together, though.”

                “I’m sorry, mom,” Chanyeol felt he needs to apologize. He’s the reason why Kris came back here earlier than expected.

                “Don’t worry about that dear. I like it better that you two made up. Besides, we’ve got lots more Christmas that we could be together,” Kris’ mom smiled affectionately at her two sons who are on the other side of the world. The noise that was coming from Kyungsoo’s living room is getting louder and it’s their cue to come over.

                “I think we need to go, mom. Luhan’s being overly excited today,” Kris is shaking his head because that is an understatement. He doubts if Sehun will be able to sleep properly for the next two days.

                “Why is that? When you left here yesterday he was looking a bit sad.”

                “Well, he’s got himself a boyfriend, too,” Chanyeol replied and his eyes met Kris’.

                “What? Really? Is it the Sehun guy he’s talking about?” Kris’ mom looked like an excited kid.

                “You’re way too old for these kinds of things, woman,” Kris’ dad said and he was swatted again and when he saw the look that his wife is giving him, he settled on hiding behind her and mouthed his goodbye to his son and to his new one. Chanyeol can’t help but chuckle at the sight of his new parents. They’re so fun to be around.

                “Yes, mom. Sehun is actually my cousin.”

                “Ahh, I really feel old right now. You kids are falling in love already nowadays. All of you should come over when I come back and I’ll prepare a feast for all of you.”

                “I’ll wait for that, mom but we really have to go now,” Kris is hearing Luhan and Jongin who’re probably arguing again. “We love you and Merry Christmas,” Chanyeol nodded in agreement. After a few more minutes of prolonged goodbyes, Kris and Chanyeol was able to get back to the other four who are now sitting on the living room floor.

                “Finally! I’ve been itching to open the gifts!” Luhan is practically bouncing off the floor. Kris just rolled his eyes and took the space beside him and Chanyeol followed, resting his head on the blonde’s shoulder. “You know I think we should all be blonde when we go back to school,” Luhan smirked.

                “No!” Kyungsoo and Jongin chorused from across him. Kyungsoo would not object to a blonde Jongin but he can’t really see himself going blonde. He’ll look stupid.

                “I don’t think I can manage being blonde,” Chanyeol is having the same thoughts as his bestfriend.

                “Killjoys,” Luhan stuck his tongue out to the three dark haired boys. “Anyway, we should get to the gift-opening. Here, Sehunnie!” Luhan shoved a long rectangular box on Sehun’s face.

                “Can you keep it down, hyung?” Sehun took the box wearing a bored expression but he’s trying so hard to keep himself from smiling. He might not be able to remove it from his face.

                “Why are you calling me hyung again?” Luhan whined.

                “Yeah, why are you calling him hyung when he’s actually just a five-year old brat?” Jongin threw in.

                “Shut up, Jongin. I’m your hyung!”

                “So you are Sehun’s hyung because we’re of the same age,” Jongin shrugged. He’s determined to get back on his cous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter