Thoughts

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It’s the third day of the school year and it has been three days that Kris has been in a ‘relationship’ with Park Chanyeol. He just got out of the shower and he headed to his walk-in closet and grabbed a set of his uniform from the row after row of his hung clothes. This is also the second day that he has been more conscious on how he looks before he gets to school. He chuckles to himself. He’s the one who started this pretend relationship but it seems that he’s the one reading into this too much.

                To be honest, the past two days were not the most peaceful but Kris can see them as one of his most lively days. He has been used to having lunch with only Luhan because of being named as GT. If they join lunch with somebody else, that table would get flocked in the speed of light. They end up missing their meal while smiling and trying to talk to their ‘fans’, as Luhan hat put it. But ever since he got together with Chanyeol, their lunch table is now crowded with Chanyeol, his cousin Sehun and his scary bestfriend, Do Kyungsoo.

                Kris felt nervous once again at the thought of that wide-eyed, petite guy with glasses because he sure knows how to intimidate people. He’s a no nonsense person that Kris knows better than get in his way but he feels a little braver everytime Chanyeol vouches for him. His Happy Virus has never failed to make him smile so much that his face might split in half already. He finds himself engaged in the small conversations that the younger is starting and he finds himself admiring more and more of his facial expressions. He’s really one of a kind.

                But whatever it is between them started on the wrong foot and as much as he wants to believe that he and Chanyeol are okay, they’re not. The face that looked back on Kris from the mirror is frowning again. He’s been doing that a lot if he’s not smiling over Chanyeol’s jokes and stories. These two days he has to face crying and wailing girls and boys it’s really ridiculous. He also has to face tons of handwritten letters from all of his fans, some saying congratulations and some saying that he’s just undergoing a phase and it will soon be over and some are saying that he should break up with Chanyeol.

                This is not to mention Luhan’s all day and night whining about his SNS accounts exploding that he has to deactivate all of them. Kris had to ask Chanyeol for his cousin’s number just to get him to shut up. It worked like magic because ever since he’s given his bestfriend Sehun’s number last night, he hasn’t heard even a breath from him. And Kyungsoo has taken security to the next level because he has asked some of his men (Kris nearly had a heart attack when he knew the guy has his own armed men to order around) to look-out in the campus for any possible threat to Chanyeol and they have fired paintballs here and there to stop ‘accidents’ to happen to Kris’ giant cutie.

                Kris felt uneasy once again. As far as Luhan knows, he’s still acting to be Chanyeol’s boyfriend and he’s playing along too well (though Kris knows that the real reason that he’s putting up the act is because of that giant poker faced kid). As for Kris, he’s confused. Even though he’s known Chanyeol properly for just days and from a few glances that he’s done in the past, he feels so comfortable with the other guy though he cringes everytime he sees him spacing out on him because Chanyeol looks at him too lovingly sometimes and it makes him guilt-stricken.

                He’s figured out that Chanyeol has liked him way before all of this and that’s why Kyungsoo is so convinced that Kris is just playing his bestfriend. That’s not exactly like that for Kris, though. With every smile, with every slight touch and with every second he’s got to spend with the giant cutie, he’s found himself drawn to him. He’s not yet sure how strong that pull is but it’s strong enough that he doesn’t want Chanyeol to be hurt, in any way.

                Kris didn’t know how he was able to eat through his breakfast and now, he’s already riding one of their cars on the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter