Trapped

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

This is second of my multiple updates to go check out the previous chapter. You're probably used to me giving out these multiple updates so you know what to do, ayt? <3

                “Yi Faaan!” Luhan ran to his bestfriend and tackled him in a hug. He’s nervous. He’s afraid. He loves Jongin with all his heart but if there is something that he hates about his cousin, it’s his other side. The immature, reckless and dangerous side of Jongin, Kai.

                “Luhan, what happened? Where is Jongin?” Kris patted his hair lightly.

                “I just got a call that he’s passed out drunk in some club outside of town,” Luhan frowned. He knew that Jongin… Kai has been drinking even though he’s not allowed yet.

                “Jongin has been drinking?” Chanyeol blurted out.

                “Oh, hi Channie!” Luhan stepped back from his bestfriend. He forgot he already has a towering boyfriend with big ears and a friendly smile that is replaced now with a worried expression.

                “We better hurry up,” Sehun suggested and they all got inside Kris’ car. The drive had been quiet and the air inside is heavy. Luhan is torn in between fetching his cousin or just leaving him by himself. He knows how irate Kai is and if Kyungsoo is scary, Kai is at par. Kris has parked outside a posh club. Luhan immediately got out of the back seat and Sehun followed closely behind him.

                “Hi sir. I’m Luhan Kim and I received a call that my cousin is here?” Luhan approached the security guard stationed by the lobby.

                “Rich brats,” he murmured under his breath and he wordlessly led the group inside the bar. It was still silent because the club will not open in a few hours but there were a few who are readying the tables and furnishing the bar with drinks. They were led to one of the booths by the back of the bar and they saw Jongin sleeping soundly and reeking of alcohol.

                “Yah! Kim Jongin! Get your up you piece of ! Wake up!” Luhan repeatedly kicked his cousin’s foot until Jongin stirred. Sehun had to pull him away before he hits Jongin’s face. “You wasted idiot! Wake up!”

                “Shut up!” Jongin bolted upright and glared at Luhan for a second before he groaned as vertigo had hit him.

                “You’ve got the nerve…!” Luhan poised to attack again. All his worries morphed into irritation when he saw how Jongin looks like. He’s back to being that hateful being that he was in his rebellious phase.

                “Luhan, calm down,” Kris put a hand on his shoulder and he went to sit beside a still groaning Jongin, grunting curses every now and then. “Jongin, get yourself together and let’s get you home,” Kris tried to help the kid up but Jongin pushed him away.

                “Leavemealone,” the younger slurred.

                “You need to get home, Jongin,” Kris wrapped his arm on the younger’s waist to support his waist.

                “I don’t have something to go back to there,” he smirked weakly though he didn’t have the energy to struggle anymore. This just made Luhan more pissed.

                “WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU BRAT?”

                “Hyung…”

                “Don’t hyung me, Kim Jongin. We’re going home, now!” Luhan started to march towards his cousin and bestfriend when Jongin started to cry. He stopped on his tracks.

                “Please, hyung. Just leave me alone here,” Jongin started sniffing.

                “What are you talking about? I said we will go home. Whether you like it or not,” Luhan walked slowly now and he sat on his cousin’s other side. He shot a puzzled glance at Kris who just shrugged. Chanyeol and Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter