Priorities

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

I'm having the time of my life since I'm not feeling well enough to get to work. So MULTIPLE UPDATES it is. :D

Please do check the previous chapters in case you haven't read them yet before proceeding, okay? THANKS MY DEAREST READERS!

                Chanyeol was jittery all morning until lunch. There is a rumor spreading that Kris is nowhere to be found and it was found out because of numerous scenarios as it came with the rumor. First is that the coach has been wanting to talk to him and fetched him from their room but he is not there. This is unlikely since Chanyeol knows how their coach is when it comes to prioritizing studies over sports so he’s not the type to ask for Kris like that.

                Another is that he’s being called for the regular student council report to the school’s board of directors but he can’t be found. This is most likely false because that report is scheduled every Wednesday. Chanyeol knows Kris’ schedule by heart. The most ridiculous is that Luhan is missing his bestfriend so bad that he scoured every corner of the school for him and he found nothing. Well, Luhan hadn’t been in their room so the rumor might’ve been exaggerated but it’s the most probable because he knows that Luhan has that crazy tendencies.

                Chanyeol walked briskly to the cafeteria to confirm the rumors. He has left Kyungsoo almost sprinting after him because of his long strides. Whispers are everywhere and some dirty looks were thrown at him still but he has gotten used to them. He went straight to their usual table where he found Luhan who smiled at him.

                “Hello Channie and Kyungie!” he waved them over. GT’s prince seemed unfazed so Chanyeol figured that people are just getting crazy but then Luhan asked, “Where’s Kris?”

                “Uhhh, well, I have no idea,” Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck. Does this mean…?

                “Oh no. Does this mean that Kris is really missing?” Luhan’s eyes widened and he immediately grabbed his phone and dialed Kris. “. I thought he was going about his plan but… where is he?!”

                “What’s going on?” Kyungsoo grasped the edge of the table as he took deep breaths. Damn Chanyeol and his long legs, he thought.

                “We think that Kris is missing,” Chanyeol barely whispered. His worry meter is almost exploding. Kyungsoo took out his phone and called for help.

                “Hey, we heard that Kris hyung is missing,” Jongin appeared with Sehun behind him.

                “Dammit, Wu Yi Fan! Answer your freaking phone!” Luhan yelled on his.

                “Okay, calm down. One of the security has seen him go out of the campus. I’m waiting for his current location,” Kyungsoo said in a hushed tone to keep eavesdroppers away. It calmed Chanyeol a bit but why did Kris leave campus?

                “What crossed that smartass’ mind?” Luhan fumed. It’s not like his bestfriend to do some disappearing act and his anxiety got the best of him when he saw Byun Baekhyun coming in the cafeteria with an almost guilty-looking expression. He could sense that Kris had been keeping something from him that is Baekhyun related because the sneaky guyliner had suddenly stopped bothering them. He stood up and headed towards the Byun kid when Chanyeol stopped him.

                “What are you doing, Luhan?” Chanyeol looked alarmed at the murderous look on Luhan’s face.

                “I think that Baekhyun has something to do with this.”

                “Hey, I said calm down. Sit,” Kyungsoo commanded and they obediently did as they were told. Jongin is the only person who can cross him when he’s giving the death glare. “My contact said that Kris is in the basketball court a few blocks from here. Maybe he’s just getting tuned up for the game.”

                “But why do it off-campus? He can use the gym,” Luhan argued.

                “You tell us, pretty boy,” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. They got all worked up for nothing. Just Kris Wu being a brat has caused an uproar. Luhan stayed silent after that as he contemplated on the reasons for what Kris did.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter