Speechless

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Jongin complains on himself. Why does he have to be grounded for a month? His mother doesn’t even have the time to scold him much less ground him but his Luhan hyung just did. He has to beg for hours just to get his hyung to permit him to use his cellphone but he’s not allowed to go anywhere but school and the house that he shares with his pain-in-the- hyung. He threatened his hyung that he will tell on him to his parents but Luhan just shrugged it off. It’s not like Luhan will get scolded. His hyung have this very convenient charm that lets him out of trouble once he bats his eyelashes.

                Because of another misunderstanding that he has done the deed with Kyungsoo, (no thanks to his bestfriend who seemed to enjoy his misery and his boyfriend who let him be held captive) he has to go to the ball alone. He tried to persuade Kyungsoo to come for him so that he won’t look like a loner by coming to the ball alone but his boyfriend had been humoring his cousin. Life for him lately. He has just pulled out a black leather jacket that he rarely used and his cousin has generously bought him black leather pants to match his jacket. He didn’t think much of his costume and just wore a loose v-neck undershirt to complete his look.

                Kyungsoo has already complained to him that Baekhyun has made him wear eyeliner. Kyungsoo may find that troublesome but Jongin is already anticipating. He has never seen his boyfriend with it and he can’t seem to relate Kyungsoo and eyeliner so this is new and he promised to himself to memorize his boyfriend’s look later. It’ll be worth imprinting on his Kyungsoo-filled mind.

                “Jongie, are you on your way?” his Luhan hyung checks up on him every hour, like the mad and overprotective mother hen that he is.

                “Yes, hyung. I’ll be there in five minutes.”

                “Good. We will have a run-down for the performance later and I need every member to be here as soon as possible so can you do me a favor and inform them for me?” Jongin rolled his eyes because why didn’t his hyung just tell him to call Sehun and tell him to be there as soon as possible? Luhan has a list on his phone that contains all the numbers of the dance club members and he can easily announce that himself. It’s just that the past days, he kept on saying that he ‘hates’ Sehun and they’re not talking, even at practice but they’re practically melting each other with their sneaking glances. They’re both impossibly pretentious.

                “You’re here, Jonginnie!~” his hyung waltzed towards him and pulled him to a hug. He had to admit that his hyung looks too good in his all black outfit. “You look dashing! The pants did your legs justice. I’m so good.”

                “I also called Sehun and he said that he’s already on his way with his Chanyeol hyung,” and on cue, he saw his Kris hyung turn towards his direction at the sound of his giant boyfriend’s name. Those two look like towers whenever they’re together so Jongin makes sure not to stand too close to them. But his mouth fell open when he got to see his Kris hyung up close. “Wow.”

                “That’s exactly what I said,” Luhan chuckled. “And he has gotten the whole council to gape and gawk at him since he came out.”

                “Shut up, Luhan,” Kris glared at his bestfriend who stuck his tongue out at him. “You said something about Yeol?”

                “Well, uhh, yeah,” Jongin slapped his face inwardly. If his hyung can affect him this way, what more his die-hard fans and his clumsy boyfriend? “They’re on their way already.”

                “Really? Lu, do I need to fix something? Is my hair okay?” it’s comical really, that his Kris hyung still worries about how he looks when he’s already looking perfect. He gives off that vibe, too. Like whatever he says or he does, he’s still perfect.

                “Shut up, Wu Yi Fan. I told you that you look perfect. See? Even Jongin can’t help but be mesmerized.”

                “What about Yeol?”

                “I think that he will die because his heart will burst to pieces upon setting eyes on you.”

                “I’m serious, Luhan.”

                “I am, too but not about the dying part,” this two people in front of Jongin has personalities that could repel each other but they’re surprisingly bestfriends. Even he can’t handle his hyung most of the time.

                “Yeol? Alright, I’ll meet you outside…” Kris tucked his phone back to his pocket and made his way out but Luhan pulled his bestfriend back.

                ‘Where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter