Drink

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “What are we doing here, Soo?” Baekhyun clutched tightly on Kyungsoo’s arm. The younger has led him to one of the most famous clubs in town. Baek is not new to partying but partying with college students? It spells danger to him but Kyungsoo felt at ease, as if he has been here frequently.

                “You told me that I should win Jongin back so here we are,” Kyungsoo continued trudging in between the dancing bodies.

                “Why am I here with you?”

                “Because this was your bright idea,” Kyungsoo replied and he craned his neck to get a glimpse of the guy he loves. He didn’t have any difficulty in finding him since Jongin is still at the samespot where he had been these past few days. Contrary to the rumors, he has not been to club hopping. Kyungsoo knew this because he had him followed every night. Jongin stayed in one club, part-timing as a bartender and he sometimes dance. His reason for doing this is still a mystery for Kyungsoo but he’ll find it out tonight. He’ll talk to Jongin and fix them.

                “Hey Kai! The usual, on the rocks!” called a guy over the bar. Jongin smiled and nodded. He began to mechanically mix the drink when he spotted those beautiful eyes that he misses so much but the fact that they have broken up has hit him hard that he almost dropped the shaker.

                “,” he cursed as he caught the shaker in time. He turned back from the bar so he can calmly finish the drink and pour it into one of the readied glasses on the counter.

                “You okay dude? You almost spilled it,” Taemin reached for his drink and shot Jongin a curious look.

                “I’m sorry. It was slippery,” Jongin reasoned.

                “Nah, that’s fine. You still have the sickest mix in town,” after a fist bump, Jongin decided to attend to other customers and much to his horror, the only people left to attend to is Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. It didn’t help that Kyungsoo is shooting lasers with his eyes on him.

                “Chen!” he called the other bartender who was wiping off the counter and preparing another round of drinks for one of the suites. The other looked up and raised a questioning brow at him. “Can we please swap first? I’ll bring these in,” Chen gave him a cursory glance and he looked at the bar for some reason.

                “No can do, man. I’m serving these drinks to the suite where the hottest guy in town is and that wide-eyed cutie over there has gotten his eyes on you,” Chen brought the tray and he left Jongin to face his fears.

                “We’re getting two bottles of soju,” Kyungsoo called him over with a grim look on his face.

                “We went all the way here to drink soju?” Baekhyun looked at his friend incredulously and the younger shot him his famous death glare. His protests are stuck in his throat. Jongin silently palced two bottles of soju and two glasses in front of the two guys at the bar. A couple of girls who usually flirt with him edged their way to the table but when Kyungsoo has also given him his death glare, they scampered away like they’ve seen a ghost.

                Shot after shot, Kyungsoo kept on filling Baekhyun’s shot glass and demands the other to fill his. They’ve downed the first bottle in about fifteen minutes. Is Kyungsoo a heavy drinker? No. He has never drank in his entire life. His inexperience led him to order the most popular alcoholic drink because that’s what he only knows. Why did he order soju? He has heard that drinking gives you the courage and confidence that you don’t have when you’re sober and he’s decided to give it a try.

                “O-one m-more-hic-more shot, Baekkieee,” Kyungsoo was holding his shot glass on Baekhyun’s nose. He knew that it was a bad idea to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter