Plushie

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Love, I’m so sorry. Practice is keeping me,” Chanyeol groaned over the phone.

                “I know, love. It’s just that It’s all quiet because all of you are so busy for the recital,” Kris sighed. He has gotten home for about an hour already while Luhan, Sehun and Jongin are still in the dance studio and his Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are in the music room. They have to work overtime because the Christmas presentation was cancelled but then a recital was organized to make up for it. Kris wishes that he’s more artistically inclined but what can he do? He’s on the athletic side of the boat.

                “I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

                “Why can’t you just use your key?” Kris hinted. Just like he had for a few times already. Chanyeol did promise to think about using his gift so why not now? He misses his boyfriend so much that he doesn’t care if he sound too clingy. Kris isn’t sure how long can he endure this little-to-none time with his giant teddy bear.

                “Ugh. I’m sorry, love but I’ve got to go. I love you, okay?” and again, Chanyeol is saying goodbye too soon.

                “Alright, love. Good luck,” he breathed on the phone lifelessly. When the beep followed, Kris slumped himself on his bed. He has no assignments to work on and Luhan is not around to keep him occupied and there is no Chanyeol who he wants to cuddle all day. He buried his face on his fluffy sheets but he remembered something. He walked into his closet and opened a slot where he kept his most favorite things in the world (second to Chanyeol’s cute ears, of course).

                “Hello there, Ace,” he smiled on his most favorite plushie. When was the last time that he took him out? Maybe around a year ago. He shook his head. Luhan is the reason why he kept Ace and all his other plushies from plain sight because his bestfriend wouldn’t stop throwing them around when he’s upset or when he’s just in the mood of ‘playing’ with them.

                “Why don’t you keep me company first, Ace? Everyone’s freaking busy. I’m feeling lonely,” Kris rubbed Ace’s ears gently. “And I have somebody that I want you to meet. He’s the most wonderful person in the world and he’s got cute ears just like yours,” he chuckled and he fell back on his bed with Ace in one of his hands. “I’m getting desparate. I’m actually talking to my plushie,” he figured that it will not do him good to talk to inanimate objects, Kris decided to just take a nap before dinner. He took Ace and held him on his chest tightly. “Good night, Ace.”

 

                “Soo, I still don’t have a gift for Kris!” Chanyeol took one of his bestfriend’s arm and shook it in frustration.

                “I can’t help you with that, Yeol. Why don’t you just ask Luhan?” Kyungsoo feels like his arm will fall off because Chanyeol has strong and formed biceps but he’s too tired to tell him off on top of missing his irritatingly adorable boyfriend. The taller looked like he has won the jackpot.

                “Why didn’t I think of that? You’re the best, Soo!” Chanyeol clapped and just like that, he’s as energized as if it’s still morning. Kyungsoo growled lowly when he saw his bestfriend fix his guitar on his back and by his pose, he’ll sprint towards the dance studios and all Kyungsoo can do is keep up with him as best as his tired limbs would carry him. But they are heading to the dance studio. Dance studio means Kim Jongin.

                “ this ,” Kyungsoo gathered his music sheets in one hand and ran after his overly hyper bestfriend, ignoring how sore his legs were from sitting for hours.

                “Luhannie!~” Chanyeol called as they made a turn on the hallway leading to the dance studio and Kyungsoo almost wanted to slap Chanyeol. How can Luhan hear him when they’re that far from them?

                “Chanyeollie!~” weirdly, they heard Luhan reply with the same zeal as in Chanyeol’s voice. Kyungsoo almost forgot that Luhan is kind of weird like that.

                “Kyungie baby!~” he flinched at the sound of his name being called that cheesily but Kyungsoo found himself smiling wide at hearing his giant baby’s voice. And after a few more steps, Luhan and Jongin are stepping out of the studio, the younger locking eyes with his huffing boyfriend. “Baby!” Jongin cooed and he ran towards Kyungsoo like they’re in some chick flick with the sunset

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter