Claim

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Sehun’s first Halloween ball as a high school is lot of fun. He enjoyed how the people looked as they dressed up as vampires. Funny that nobody seemed to have those fake fangs that would’ve clued anybody on their party’s theme but he didn’t mind. It’s actually better because those fangs are for kids. Damn right. The food was also really good though he didn’t dare read the menu twice because the dishes were horribly described like the red sauce pasta which is ‘deliciously blood red’. It’s enough to make him want to throw up and it will be such a waste.

                The only bummer there is that Luhan has never stopped smiling ever since the program began. They sat in a table together with his Chanyeol hyung and Kris hyung, Jongin and Kyungsoo hyung, Junmyeon and Yixing from the juniors and surprisingly, Tao and Baekhyun. Luhan just had to entertain everybody who asks for a picture. Jongin and his Kris hyung were also asked for pictures but Kris will politely decline making his cousin wear his creepy wide grin all night and Kyungsoo will shoot (could also be literally) anybody who dares to come close to Jongin. And all Sehun could do is sit quietly on his chair and sulk to himself.

                He doesn’t like how those people would put their ugly faces near Luhan’s angelic ones but he can’t say anything. How can he? He’s not Luhan’s boyfriend. Does he want to be? Hell, yes but why is he always pushing that whiny, childish, pushy and beautiful Luhan away? Sehun wants to be independent. At his early age, he knows that he needs to look out for himself at some point so he’s already practicing now. Being with Luhan sure is super fun and Sehun feels that he needs to be with him. The more time they spend time together, the more Sehun craves for more. And that’s the deal breaker for him, right there.

                It may seem that it’s Luhan who is the clingy and needy one in whatever relationship that they have because he’s just too vocal about it. Sehun is just the same, it’s just that he keeps it to himself. And what’s really bad is that his feelings for the older makes him want to just do whatever Luhan wants him to do and that’s being dependent. But he’s feeling all confused because those feelings in him are already screaming at him and it’s getting stronger as time passes and whenever he notices something new about Luhan. He’s not just a beautiful face; He’s one of a kind.

                “Are you okay, man?” Jongin nudged his side. “Why don’t you just walk up to him?” he pointed towards his cousin’s direction from across them.

                “What for, Jongin?”

                “Maybe to ease your jealous ? God, you three there are like up all the negativity and radiating it,” Jongin crinkled his nose as he eyed Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun watch with regretful eyes to the people in front of them. Panda boy and eyeliner diva looks like crying from seeing Kris and Chanyeol. Do they love the torture? They could’ve gotten seats to other tables but they really chose to sit here. Not to mention Junmyeon who looks warily at his boyfriend who can’t help but shoot Kris glances, too. That guy is just a too good looking vampire.

                “And you are such a drama queen,” Kyungsoo commented on the side. “Let them be by their business. They’re all grown ups.”

                “I’m not jealous,” Sehun lied.

                “Not jealous my ,” Jongin and Kyungsoo chorused and Jongin leaned down to kiss his boyfriend.

                “Eww. Please don’t remind me of that night that I caught you,” Sehun cringed.

                “You caught nothing, Oh Sehun,” his bestfriend glared at him but the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter