Move

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Luhan let go of Minseok because of two things. One, he can feel Sehun boring holes on his back with his laser eyes and two, a heavy silence came upon the house, except for the wind that started to howl again outside. He straightened up and followed everyone’s gaze which is on the door. Chanyeol came to answer it, expecting that it was Kris and as Luhan saw, it is indeed his bestfriend.

                What tipped him off that something is wrong is Chanyeol’s tensed posture. He can only see the top of Kris’ head because his boyfriend is also freakishly tall so he doesn’t have an idea as to what made the giant elf like that. The quiet dragged on as nobody dared to even breathe noisily. What is going on? Confusion, shock and bewilderment dawned on Luhan when Chanyeol’s hands formed fists on his sides. What the ?

                “I don’t know what but something tells me that something happened,” Chanyeol muttered in his deep voice. Everybody else went rigid, too. “You two kissed again, didn’t you?” he breathed. Only silence answered his question. The silence is already too much for Luhan so he made his way towards the door and he wanted to choke Kris right then and there. His idiot of a bestfriend is holding hands with diva Baek. In front of his giant elf of a boyfriend. Luhan will definitely give his bestfriend the ‘Most Stupid Handsome Creature in the Whole Galaxy’ award. If he intends to cheat, why would he do it right in front of his boyfriend? Has he lost his mind?  And why would he even cheat on Chanyeol? They’re like the ‘Most Awkward but still the Sweetest Couple of the Century’.

                “You kissed again, didn’t you?” Luhan had to give it to the Happy Virus. He’s still calm in a situation like this. If Luhan is in his shoes, he would’ve trashed the whole place now and he would’ve cried the whole Pacific. Kris looked up to his boyfriend but he said nothing. He didn’t have to because his eyes held all the answers that Chanyeol needs to hear. “Really? You’re incredible, aren’t you, Wu Yi Fan?” Chanyeol sneered. Luhan almost buried himself beside Sehun again. This is a whole new Chanyeol that he is seeing. He’s almost as scary as Kris when he’s irate.

                “Chanyeol, I…”

                “Shut up, Baekhyun,” Chanyeol turned his stone cold gaze down to the still shivering Baekhyun. “And while you’re at it, you can let my boyfriend go,” good for Baekhyun to do as he said because Chanyeol could’ve snapped those pretty small hands if it stayed any longer on this giant bastard in front of him. Seriously? One fight and he goes running to his childhood friend? Chanyeol chuckled darkly.

                “Love…”

                “You shut up, too. You better have a ing good excuse for this Wu Yi Fan. You can only call me that once you’ve reflected on your actions, sincerely,” his voice shook a little but he had to maintain his composure. His insides are boiling with anger. Not this again. Not with Baekhyun again. Dammit, Kris! He turned to his heel before his control even slips up but something crossed his mind. “Before anything else…” Chanyeol didn’t know where he had gathered the guts to raise his knee and land it to Kris’ happy place. “… You should’ve known better than that, love.”

                “Chanyeol!” Baek shot him an incredulous look as the shorter hunched over to a groaning Kris beside him.

                “If you know what’s good for you, shorty, get your hands off of my boyfriend or I won’t just kick your balls. I’ll chop it off,” Chanyeol’s glare could’ve rivaled Kyungsoo. It made Baekhyun shrink beside Kris who is holding on desperately for his dear life. Chanyeol then marched up to their shared room and closed the door with a bang.

 

                “Wow,” Luhan muttered under his breath. As much as he’s pissed with Kris, he still have a big part of his heart that went to his bestfriend who is frozen in pain. “Jongin, Sehunnie,” he called the two youngest two help him haul up Kris to the couches. Even the other audiences couldn’t seem to comprehend what has just happened. Tao went to pick up Baekhyun by the door. Guyliner diva is sobbing.

                “You ed up big time, hyung,” Jongin commented

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter