Realizations

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Sehun found himself being dragged by his cousin away from the sea of people. He can feel that Chanyeol is upset but he just kept silent and let himself follow to wherever he’s being brought to. He hears his cousin mumbling something but he can’t make out any words.

                “Sehun!” he jerked in surprise upon hearing his name. Chanyeol has stopped by the gym and he is catching his breath.

                “Hyung, why did you bring me here?”

                “The nerve of that dwarf!” the next words that came out slurred but Sehun caught Kris, kiss, kill…

                “Wait, wait! Kris hyung’s kiss could kill?”

                “No dummy! Though I would probably die if he kisses me but ugh!” Chanyeol decided to assault the ground by stomping on it instead of doing something about that sneaky dwarf’s pretty lined eyes.

                “Now, calm down Yeol hyung. Tell me what happened,” Sehun pulled his agitated hyung towards one of the benches by the pathway to the gym.

                “The transfer student kissed Kris! On the lips!”

                “So? Why are you acting like that? It’s not like you’re the one who’s violated,” Sehun rolled his eyes.

                “How will you react then if Luhan will be pulled in for a kiss by a random stranger?” his eyes glowered and Chanyeol knew that he’s got his cousin’s full attention now.

                “Then why are you running away? Why don’t you save Kris hyung away from that person?” Chanyeol’s steam blew out of him and his shoulder drooped. Why is he running away?

                “I don’t have any right to do that, Sehun,” he rubbed his temples. Why is he acting this way then? He has no right over Kris. It’s not like he’s still his boyfriend. Or was he even his boyfriend? Chanyeol is back to questioning himself. He’s far from worthy of being Kris’ boyfriend and that’s the sad truth. He may be tall but he’s a very clumsy person that his height and his clumsiness were never his redeeming factor. Kris is the perfect manifestation of physical perfection, proportioned features, strong physique and even a beautiful mind. The only thing that Kris couldn’t do well is the arts but his drawings are still priceless for Chanyeol. He has secretly photographed every single one of them and he has compiled it in an album which he looks at whenever he’s sad.

                “Have you tried talking to him, hyung? Does he know about your feelings?” Sehun crossed his legs in front of him.

                “What’s the point of doing that, Sehun-ah? He has always been out of my league…”

                “Do you like him, Chanyeol hyung?” Chanyeol blushed but his answer is certain.

                “Yes.”

                “Then go tell it to him. Confess your feelings to him.”

                “What if he doesn’t accept it?” he couldn’t go through all of that pain again.

                “Then it’s his loss,” Sehun easily shrugged.

                “You say that like it’s that easy,” Chanyeol scoffed and he turned his gaze up the blue sky.

                “It’s not easy hyung. It never is but that’s life. To live is to make decisions and take risks. You get to live if you gain experience. Good or bad, it’s still experience and as they say, that is the best teacher,” as Sehun finished his winning speech, Chanyeol looked over his cousin. How could this parrot head be more mature than him?

                “Then why are you chasing Luhan around? He’s told you he’s not interested anymore,” Chanyeol felt a little lighter as he figured out what he’s going to do.

                “He’s just lying,” Sehun sighed. “But he’s worth the effort, hyung. I can feel it,” the dreamy Sehun is back and he slowly got up and stretched. "And I definitely enjoy the chase. It makes everything more worthwhile in the end," Sehun winked at his thoughtful cousin. “If you’ll excuse me, I have classes to attend.”

                “Thanks, Sehun-ah,” Chanyeol called after the younger.

                “That’s a week’s supply of bubble tea, Park Chanyeol.”

 

                “Here’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter