Christmas

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Note:

It's better for you to read the previous chapter first because this is the second of my back-to-back updates and the third update for the day. So you know the drill, right? <3

               Sehun heard what’s happening behind him and when he heard that angelic voice, which belongs to an angel, he tensed. Suddenly he’s starting to get pissed off so he stood up but instead of joining the others, he marched off to the kitchen but he changed his mind and he went for the stairs to go lock himself inside one of the guest rooms where he and his Chanyeol hyung will be staying. Well, he might be having the room to himself now.

                “Sehunnie,” Sehun wants to pull on his hair because his feet automatically stopped at the sound of that voice. He wanted to not talk to that angel for the meantime but his damn feet didn’t want to listen. “Are you mad?” Is Sehun mad? Why would he be mad? So what if Luhan just left without saying a word and didn’t let him know where he was and what he’s doing or if he’s even alive? So what if he just found it out when he saw Jongin two days ago when he’s almost starting to get crazy over worrying?

                “What do you mean? Mad crazy or mad angry?” he didn’t turn around even when he heard steps nearing him and stopped just behind him.

                “So you’re mad angry,” the angelic voice said.

                “Maybe mad crazy, too,” Sehun didn’t want to talk but why can’t he run away and go with his plan? The box in his pocket seemed to have weighed a ton. Why did he even get those, anyway? Right, he wanted to confess properly to his angel when he got back but why is he here already? Sehun shook his head. He’s not actually mad angry, he’s mad crazy nervous.

                “Sehunnie,” he stayed silent even though he can feel a warm breath on his back. “I’ve thought things over. You know, when I left with Kris, I thought that I should also give you time and space. I didn’t thought that you would like it this much.”

                “What?” Sehun whipped around at the tone that the angel used. His beautiful angel is biting his bottom lip to keep himself from crying.

                “Did you even miss me?” his angel continued but his sparkling eyes are looking on the ground. “Why are you mad, anyway? It’s not like I didn’t reply to your texts or answer your calls. Oh, wait. There were no texts nor calls to reply to,” the tables have manged to turn by themselves and now Sehun is looking at a glaring angel in front of him. Sehun wished the ground to just swallow him whole. Why didn’t it cross his mind?

                “Ahhh…” he can’t form any excuse for his stupidity.

                “’Ahhh’ what, Sehunnie?” his angel challenged him.

                “It slipped my mind?” that’s the truth though.

                “What?” it was his angel’s turn to ask that. A full-force pout appeared on his angel’s face. “You mean to say that you forgot, Oh Sehun?” Sehun shrugged. “What am I to you, really? How can you forget? Have I not crossed you mind even once? I was going crazy back there in Canada because they’re making my nosebleed and my phone is ing silent for a whole week…” it’s a good thing that Sehun has learned on how to deal with his angel when he is being like this. “And stop kissing me while I’m talking!”

                “You really want me to stop kissing you?” Sehun can feel himself smirking.

                “Yes!” his angel answered defiantly.

                “Are you sure?” just a little more prodding and his angel will lose his stubbornness.

                “You always use that against me when you don’t want to listen…”

                “You were saying?” Sehun’s cheeks is already starting to hurt because he’s smiling so much. His angel is looking at him with the you’re-insuffereable face.

                “Ugh!” his angel his heels and he was about to leave but Sehun held him back.

                “Where are you going?”

                “I want to talk but we won’t be able to do that if you’ll keep on attacking me like that.”

                “Why so?” Sehun definitely enjoys this.

                “I’m supposed to be mad at you, you idiot but you’re making it hard!” his angel turned back to him with crossed arms and another pout.

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter