First Day

Stupidly Perfect, Perfectly Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Kris!” Luhan called in his sing song voice. Kris groaned upon hearing this because he’s still half-asleep and he didn’t want to deal with his overly excited bestfriend this early. He buried himself under his covers again but he knows that Luhan is not that easily brushed off. He’ll get him soon so he relishes the last few seconds of peace that he has.

                “First day of our last year in high school. Aren’t you excited?” Luhan has found his way on Kris’ bed and he slumped down on one side making the bed posts protest against his weight. “I’m going to hear of your plan, right?” he hinted. Thanks to that, Kris has remembered his plan, his mission. He pushed his covers away and Luhan grumbled about his sheets being too fluffy. Kris loves his fluffy sheets and his soft pillows. “Aren’t you too cool and manly for these?” His bestfriend continued as he jumped off his bed and fixed his uniform.

                Kris frowned at Luhan’s remark though he knows that it’s just to . Cool and manly. That’s what other people see Kris as. With his tall, lean stature and chiseled face, he’s like a greek god coming to life. Not to mention how he is also the only heir to Wu Technologies, the world’s leading technology service provider, which makes him filthy rich, too. To put it simply Kris is living the life that everybody else dreams of. He’s perfect. He gritted his teeth at that thought.

                “You know that I was just kidding, right?” Kris turned to Luhan who is wearing a worried expression. He’s easy to guilt trip and Kris uses this to his advantage most of the time for things like what he’s got in mind right now.

                “How about you help me and I’ll forget what you said?” his bestfriend cautiously nodded because Luhan knows how crazy Kris and he might get dragged to something stupid again. Kris beamed at him. “Remember that guy that I asked you about?”

                “Oh, Park Chanyeol? Are you even serious?” Luhan snorted. He can’t understand why Kris wants to do this.

                “I am serious, Luhan. How many times do I need to repeat myself,” that stern tone that Kris used is enough to make Luhan flinch. God knows how short the temper of this guy is.

                “Well, he’s a sophomore now and he’s the son of the famous Park Shin Hye but he’s a giant clumsy goof and he’s not smart. What exactly is your plan again?” Luhan crossed his arms as he follow Kris towards the bathroom.

                “I’m going to be the stupidest person in campus,” Kris winked at Luhan who just rolled his eyes.

  

              “GT is here!” somebody shouted over the crowd by Gem High School gates. Kyungsoo sighed and did his best to avoid all the people who started crowding the driveway. Fixing his glasses, he caught sight of his giant friend and he waved for him to come over. Chanyeol easily spotted him because of his ridiculous (but helpful) round glasses and he was greeted by his toothy grin.

                “Are we also greeting GT today?” Chanyeol patted his bestfriend’s head, his hand resting comfortably because Kyungsoo is petite, compared to him at least.

                “You’re joking,” Kyungsoo said without any trace of humor and Chanyeol was nervous because he might’ve upset his friend. Honestly, Chanyeol wants to stand with almo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter