cosplay

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

 

The fifteen-year-old tugged on the short dress he was in, as usual while wearing these creations of Jinki’s. His thin thighs rubbed together, skin being irritated buy scratchy tights. He finally looked up again, pouting his rosie pink lips and blushed cheeks. “Hyung, are we done yet?”

Jinki was looking quite intense like always during these times, camera pointed directly at Minho and glasses lopsided without care. He held his camera a little awkwardly though with all the band-aids around his injured fingers – no doubt being pricked again while sewing this particular costume up with clumsy hands. Some sort of ‘magical girl’ was Jinki’s apparent favorite to dress Minho in. So lots of spark and frill and bright colors. Everything that seemed to make the older smile. “Yeah, just a little more, huh? Pose more, don’t just stand there. Minho-yaaa..” Jinki whined the last part, wiggling his nice camera around with a forced frown.

Minho sighed and flipped his long, straight-haired wig back out of his face, determined to give one last knockout pose. He leaned forward, resting a gloved hand on his bent knees held pressed together and lifted the other near his face in a peace sign. The dress’s fluff was shown off in this new pose, even sparkled in the sun. Minho smiled softly and winked big eyes at the camera.

The camera flashed a few times, blinding Minho. He blinked his blinded vision clear, cute face falling. With the time it took, he missed Jinki lower the camera the slightest, face flushed red and mouth hanging open. The seventeen-year-old looked all sorts of flustered suddenly, glasses sliding down his nose slightly.

“How was that?” Minho asked, rubbing his gloved hand over his eyes and surely messing up his heavy makeup without thought. “Can I change now?” Minho whined the last part without really meaning it. His fingers picked at the dress again, wanting out of it now.

Jinki gulped and nodded. “Yeah..”

Minho shamelessly victory danced in the costume, hands high and long legs kicking in short heels. He almost missed the camera shooting again. He stopped to an awkward stillness, strands of fake hair stuck on his sticky parted lips as he spoke, “Hyung…”

Jinki pushed his glasses back up before smiling and giggling with shrugged shoulders, trying to appear innocent. 

As a few teenagers passed by what was supposed to be a completely secluded area, Minho stumbled behind Jinki in a panic, trying to hide. He held the shorter boy’s shoulders tightly, ducking down. Jinki just sort of waved the others off with a smile, glasses slipping again. “Hi…”

Minho needed to stop doing this silly thing for his hyung. 

Really, he needed to stop..