dressing room

untitled*

 

onho; het; fluff

 

 

 

“This…” Minho pulled at the dress and refused to look in the mirror again, “This is a horrible idea, noona.” Minho was quickly pulled from the small room, and he stumbled over his feet before looking up right into a huge mirror outside the dressing rooms. The wig Eunsook had snatch from a mannequin somewhere in the store was hanging long over his shoulders. Bangs obscured Minho view of himself in the large mirror. He straightened up, brushing some hair out of his eyes and pulled down his dress, but it still wouldn’t cover his knees. 

“So cute~.” Eunsook practically squeed at the sight of Minho in a dressed. ‘Noona approves.” She giggled.

Minho continued cringing at his reflection. The colorful, loose dress he now wore fit a little too well. The sight was disturbing, to say the least.

“You’ve got really skinny legs,” Eunsook commented while reaching around Minho to pull his dress up further. 

“Noona!” Minho was even more embarrassed at how loud his voice came out in the small dressing room. He ducked when a female employee soon peeked into the dressing room. Eunsook turned to her bowing a quick apology, making the lady leave, but not without eyeing the two girls suspiciously.

Minho pushed at the older girl’s hands, making her drop the dress so it could barely cover his knees again. “Are we done now, noona?” Minho whined, pulling at his wig. 

“Fine,” Eunsook sighed and give Minho’s a tap, before he disappeared behind the curtain again. She leaned against the wall kicking at the floor, “You’re a cute girl, Minho.” Eunsook played with her long hair and smiled, wanting to keep the vivid memory of Minho like that for as long as she could. Maybe even get him to do it again. Her smile grew wider at the thought.

Minho dared to fully look at himself in the small mirror after Eunsook spoke. He was still embarrassed, but he smiled, swaying side to side while grinning at his own reflection. Maybe it wasn’t so bad. His smile was quickly gone though when he saw Eunsook peeking her head between the curtains, smiling at him through the mirror.

“See? Told you~.” Her face lit up, making Minho burn hot with embarrassment. 

“Noona…” 

Eunsook let herself all the way in, “Unnie can help you out of that dress.” 

Minho whined in humiliation, but he didn’t protest to the help. 

They both had cringed when the dress made an awful tearing sound. Though it didn’t appear to be ruined, Eunsook insisted on buying it for herself. Or so she said while smiling at a red-faced Minho.

Eunsook pulled Minho along through the mall, the boy holding all her bags, the bags getting heavier by each store they stopped in.