'i think...'

untitled*

 

onho; (jinki gender!switch 'verse); fluff

 

 

 

 

“I think…” Minho takes a deep breath, body laying sprawled out over the floor of his apartment, space cramped, especially of someone his height. It’s like he can’t even move, his energy is depleted, his spirit is fallen, his happy is gone, his world is upside down, his— “I’m dying…”

Jinki flips another page of the magazine he’s been looking through while siting on the couch, noting latest fashion trends for females and what he thinks would look good, and possibly y, on his female body. With a bored expression, he says with a voice so monotone it’s nearly like his old masculine tone. “You’re not dying.”

Minho flicks his gaze to Jinki, embarrassed again to find curvy thighs and large s barely hidden behind a t-shirt. Jinki turns another page of his magazine as Minho stares. “How do you know?” his big eyes look Jinki up and down with furrowed brows, “You turned into a girl like some fairy-witch cursed you or something.”

Jinki doesn’t answer at all, not even sparing a small glance towards the young man.

Minho’s gaze falls back to the ceiling. “Hyung..” he takes a deep breath, dramatic as ever. “I’m dying….”

“Nope.” Another page is loudly flipped.

“Yes..”

“Nah cause,” Jinki sighs, fingers combing through long, feminine hair, “s aren’t allowed to die.” With a cheeky grin, long lashes fluttering, Jinki finally looks to Minho, adding with all the mocking tease the man had before the change, “Oh wait..”

“You are,” Minho looks at Jinki, passed all the cute and pretty and female his male friend is now, and he sees that smirk and crinkled nose back on its rightful masculine face. “The worst.”

There’s a small shrug as if ‘thanks I try,’ before Jinki pokes his toes at Minho’s face, making squishy noises with his mouth as a chubby cheek is fondled below him by his foot.

Minho slaps at the foot, frown turning to a pout, voice whining, “Noona, stop…”

Jinki tosses his open magazine at Minho’s side, laughing while demanding “Buy me this dress~.”

Minho has a girl in his life now, but it’s never what he had expected and he thinks he hates it – oh and that he’s dying. Definitely dying.