fanfic

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

#I WONDER IF MINHO READ FANFICTION AND GOES ‘I WISH WE DID THAT’ #AND THEN HE GETS OFF TO DESCRIBING HOW HARD ONEW S HIM 

 

 

Minho’s expression is so intense and intriguing as he stares down at his laptop, Jinki can’t help but sneak up beside the younger on the couch and ask, “Whatcha reading?”

Minho’s eyes blink widely at Jinki, like ‘wow where did you come from?’ and he blurts out, “Poetry!”

Jinki wrinkles his nose, cause no need to yell at him. “Okay..” The small snack he still carried with him from the kitchen is back to his mouth, munching away.

Minho scoots down the couch a bit with a wide awkward smile. Jinki’s sure he took a good shower that morning. “Anything good and enlightening?”

"No no.. uh.. no," Minho sure is tense for reading poetry. "Just the usual stuff."

"Ah, okay.." Bored that his poking around went nowhere fun, Jinki gets up and wanders to a back bedroom to find something else to do, like sort through Kibum’s clothes again for ideas to wear and ponder Minho’s obvious lying.

Once alone again, Minho sighs and debates the risk of reading anymore boyxboy fan stories of him and their group’s leader. 

Fansites are gonna be the death of Minho.

He clicks over to another tab on his laptop’s browser, looking through the list he’s made of gifts he could buy Jinki. One day something will win him favor for Jinki-hyung’s long, sharp glances. 

There’s a sudden admiring twinkle in Minho’s big eyes.