matching

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

 

Jinki side-eyes Minho’s grin that grows dumber by the second. The stare must grow obvious because Minho finally speaks.

“What?”

“You dressed them all.. to match?”

“It’s the latest trends on the internet, I looked, believe me I looked for a long time.”

Jinki raises a brow, but surely doesn’t doubt the hours Minho spent on the computer searching through the latest fashion trends, not always being up to date, and heaven knows Jinki isn’t one to care. He’s lucky Minho even dresses him.

So Jinki looks back to the children, two girls and one boy all younger than eight years old. The baby is even drooling spitup on her matching flower dress and another is wiping her nose on her own dress.

Minho tends to the baby drooling, proud grin still on his young face and asking with visible insecurity about his actions that maybe he hadn’t thought through well enough, “No but really, it’s cute right?”

Jinki watches as Minho forces the baby’s arm to wave at him in her pretty outfit and large flower headband, Minho’s goofy smile beaming and baby wiggled in his arms. Jinki can’t help but smile too, shoulders shrugged and head bobbing with a giggle.

It’s the little moments when Jinki realizes he’s lucky to have Minho, and truly how much he loves him. “It’s adorable,” Jinki confesses, almost shy like he hasn’t known the other man for years.

The moment is short lived, soon leaving Jinki to come between the young boy and girl fighting and pulling at each others clothes, nearly ruining Minho’s hard work. Jinki isn’t going to allow that, so stern fatherly instincts kick in, and Minho wipes a baby’s chubby chin with his thumb, cooing and begging her not to ruin the dress he just got her.