bunnies

untitled*

 

onho; het; fluff

 

 

Jinki stammers, wide eyes darting nervously, but everywhere they look it’s still him surrounded by a woman in a playboy bunny outfit, a long leg covered in pantyhose up on his seat, pinning him in, sharp heel digging into the cushion. Long, bare arms reach slowly down to fasten her high heels, leaned much too close to Jinki’s flushed face, and he wonders if this is on purpose or if she’s making best of the small space of the room.

Minjung giggles in a short laugh, leaning back to tug at her strapless top, adjusting small s in an attempt to make them appear bigger, pushup bra of the clothing not working well enough. Jinki gulps, sweating horribly in the bunny suit he wears, rabbit head of the childish outfit sitting in his lap, hair a fluffy mess his co-worker is quick to smooth over in a gentle, motherly touch. It gives him conflicting emotions to say the least.

Jinki glances at the young woman’s leg again that still hasn’t dropped from his side, staring even, at thin curves and shinning tights. He wants to touch it, maybe more if—

“Oppa,” Minjung flips shoulder-length hair with a twist of her long neck, skinny fingers fiddling with wrist-fitting cuffs. “Ready for another show?”

Jinki nearly blurts out yes with a slur of profanities, thinking- or hoping Minjung meant what his mind wandered to, because yes he would do her so hard against the wall, or the small chair he sits in, or the vanity or wherever she wished, bunny outfits and all – like real animals, huh. Of course that’s not what she meant. Nope.

There are people to entertain for money, no time for personal pleasures.

“Yeah..” Jinki rubs his head, messing up hair again with the fuzzy fabric of his suit’s ‘rabbit hand’. “Let’s make it rain,” he jokes with a smile, eyes crinkled. Though cringing at himself, Minjung laughs hidden behind a hand, possibly finding the humor he thought he lacked.

Minjung flicks a small set of rabbit ears atop her head, before helping Jinki put the head of his costume on, smiling bunny face with cute long lashes staring up at her on completion. She giggles, finally drawing her long leg away, heels securely fitted, and a quick kiss goes to the cheek of the cute bunny costume, a smile remaining.

With a grip of her hands, Jinki is pulled to his feet to stand beside her, and he feels dumb again dressed up like he is while around someone as beautiful as Minjung, even still shorter than the woman within his padded suit. The woman has legs that just go on forever, and curse them because they should be wrapped around his waist as he screws against the wall of their chancing room instead of dancing along a stage and straddling the waist of strange men. All the while Jinki fumbles around like a fool for laughs and jabs at his sides from the same strange men.

Jinki some times wonders if Minjung feels as much less a human on the job some days, like he does. It’s too sad a thought though, and not one to share or drag down the young woman’s positive attitude that even rubs off on Jinki, keeps him going.

“Showtime,” Minjung winks, glossy lips bitten with a cutie hand pose, one the men will surely like again tonight.

Jinki dies a little more inside. But he swears he has it together before Minjung turned for the door, plump little in that tiny outfit wiggling a fluffy tail attached to it. Jinki wiggles his own mascot’s fluffy tail, hoping an awkward doesn’t threaten him. He’s possibly a horrible person. It would be nice if someone told him otherwise.

With a whining, muffled sigh, Jinki follows Minjung out the door. “Showtime..”

He’s not sure if he loves his job or hates it.