movies

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

minho's never ending quest to get jinki to go to the movies with him.

 

 

 

Minho lays half off the couch, sighing loudly with his cell held loosely in his grip. He’s silently sulking again over obviously important life matters. It is the worst, most horrible betrayal he feels right now.

Hyung went to the movies without him.

Hyung went to the movies without him with friends instead.

Minho holds his cell back up to his line of sight towards the ceiling of the dorm. His head thunks on the hard floor and he sends a text, eyes narrowing and legs kicking at the couch. He begins his text with nonsense in his deep, tween-like angst.

'hyung, we could have been everything. you said you don't like seeing movies!'

In a matter of minutes there’s a text back from Jinki.

'who is this?'

Minho flails to the point of falling completely off the couch. He drags himself to his bed, sulking there instead, honestly upset at the thought that maybe Jinki just doesn’t like his company really.

Just as Minho’s drifting to sleep for a nap, thankful at least for some time off, his phone buzzes again with a message.

'kidding~ Minho-ya! let's see a movie sometime. ^^'

Minho’s lips slowly curl into a goofy smile, lamely assured Jinki really does still like him even if he teases mercilessly some days.

He saves the text to shove it in Jinki’s face later when he tries to refuse a movie-date again or deny he ever said any such thing. 

One way or another, the two will see a movie together and share popcorn and hold a fun memory together.

 

 

 

-----

 

#2

 

“I’m going out with a few people to see a movie, they wanted to know if you’d come too.” Jinki looks at his phone, waiting for an answer and rattling off a few names of friends they both know to make it clear who is inviting them.

Minho looks up from his gaming on his cell, eyes wide. He scoots a little closer over the couch, big eyes staring curiously and utterly surprised at the older. “Like… a double date?” Minho’s inner voice squealed while his outer voice came out much more calm and soft-spoken.

“Like a.. what?” Jinki raises a brow, attention pulled from his phone to look at Minho. “Like.. going to see a movie with friends who begged me to come, so I’m going..” he explains and pats his clothes, making it obvious he’s wearing his ‘don’t look at me I’m not a celebrity’ clothes to leave their home. 

“I’ll come.” Minho nearly jumps to his feet, scurrying down the hall to his room to get ready. Before he can fully leave though, he peeks his head around the corner, large eyes smiling at Jinki who fiddles with his cap and sits on the couch, focus on probably messaging that Minho is coming along too. Minho mumbles in a more squealing schoolgirl voice, looking like a total goof. “Double date~,” he then disappears to throw some cloths on that won’t make him stand out, too excited to get to go along with his hyung to see a movie.

Jinki groans at the spot Minho had just been, regretting mentioning anything about seeing a movie and still not understanding the obsession of going out to see something together when they can watch here at home much more conveniently. He smiles a little though, lips curling into a playful smirk because he knows there will be more than just four of them, so too bad for Minho’s idea of a double movie date.