prank

untitled*

 

minkey; fluff

 

 

 

Kibum is sorting through a handful of jelly beans when Minho’s suddenly holding a colorful candy bean in front of his face,  saying “This is a good one. It’s really sweet. Here.”

The older looks between the candy offered to him and Minho’s face that is far too straight with slight twitching to be seriously handing him something nice. Since Minho is a pushover after all, maybe he figures he can trick people with some of his giveaways. 

Kibum knows better.

Fingers wrapped over his handful of jelly belly beans, Kibum smiles, big and forced and easily read as such. “Nah, I have enough. You eat it.”

Minho’s shoulders slump a bit and his mouth falls open, looking awfully dumbstruck. “But.. uh. for you.” He wiggles it at Kibum’s face again. 

Kibum pushes Minho’s hand towards his own mouth, speaking in faked sweetness. “Eat it, it’s your candy~.” His voice is nearly a threat as he continues, “Go on, do it.”

Minho’s eyes dart around trying to find away out. It’s much too late. Kibum shoves Minho’s hand to his mouth, smacking the younger in the face with his own hand. “Eat.”

The younger jerks his hand away, nearly sulking. “Okay, okay. It’s good, I swear. I’ll eat it.” Minho saves the ‘honor’ speech and Kibum is thankful because he’s heard varieties of it enough all ready.

Kibum is gleeful at the hesitation, and he watches as Minho it up and eats the jelly bean he claims is so wonderful.

Kibum is laughing hysterically while Minho coughs all over the floor, doing a poor job of covering his tracks on a ‘prank’ gone bad. He slaps at Minho’s back, mumbling to himself. “What a pushover you are.”