untitled #29

untitled*

 

onho; het; fluff

 

 

 

 

Eunsook squeals with delight, hands clapping at the ‘beautiful’ sight in front of her. “It’s so cute. Minho-ya~ Minho-ya~.”

“It doesn’t fit..” Minho mumbles, in denial. It sort of does fit, if not a bit awkwardly, but then his body isn’t built for the clothing either. It looks far better on Eunsook.

“But we match. We’re so cute.” She laughs, hands hiding her big smile. 

“Noona…” Minho whines now, wiggling his body in the thin fabric of his night clothes.

Eunsook ties her long hair up quickly and sets her big glasses on to get a better look behind her long bangs. Minho holds his arms over his long, thin body suddenly, feeling even more embarrassed clearly. Eunsook admired the messy hair she had caused the younger while pulling his shirt from him minutes earlier. It’s dark, shaggy, and cute with the jammies.

“You look good in lingerie, really.” Eunsook speaks with honestly. He does, at least in her opinion. It’s all sorts of adorable to her with her boyfriend’s lanky figure in a pink, fluffy nightgown. It’s short and silky and Eunsook loves the one she has on herself, though a slightly bigger size for her full figure. Maybe she’s a bit erted, but she can’t care when the younger looks so appealing. Eunsook shoves a stuffed animal from her bed at Minho, “Hold this.”

Minho takes the white, stuff bear with wide eyes. He’s confused, but does as he’s told.

Esunsook smiles again, fingers poking her glasses as she speaks. “Pose. Do that aegyo you’re good at~.”

Minho chokes and stares down at the stuffed animal like it’s the spawn of evil. 

“Minho-ya~~.” Eunsook sings in that smooth tone of hers – the one that got Minho to do whatever she wanted. This time is no exception.

Minho clutches the white bear close to his pink nightwear, lips pouting and eyes big. He wiggles his hips and whines cutely.

“And?” Eunsook presses, arms crossing and smile never falling.

“Unnie is the best~.” Minho smiles and drops a finger to his puffy cheeks as he smiles. “Unnie is the prettiest~.” Minho strikes another aegyo pose, low voice a higher pitch with giggles. “Unnie is.. my number one~!”

Eunsook giggles behind her hands now, flushing slightly. She’s horrible and erted and this is the cutest thing ever. Eunsook can’t help herself but jump on Minho and knock them both to the floor in an awkward tangle, her glasses luckily uncracked and still sitting on her nose. She kisses his cheek and sings again. “Minho is the cutest dongsaeng. Unnie loves her dongsaeng so much!”

Minho wiggles and whines, face flushed bright red. It’s only all the cuter to Eunsook though.

“You really are the cutest thing..” Eunsook mumbles in a content sigh, big smile falling more serious. Minho is the best, softest, fluffiest ‘teddy bear’ of her big collection. She’s going to marry this younger man and have the prettiest little babies and a perfect life. It’s just a matter of time.

“Unnie..” Minho kisses her head with a smile.