snowstorm

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

Jinki keeps the two mostly out of the blowing storm’s way with an umbrella held over their heads. Minho shivers a bit in the cold of the snow, shoulders shrugged to press his hefty scarf around a long neck closer to him, arms held at his sides with groceries he and Jinki needed to go out and buy since the storm has settled some.

“So cold..” Minho mumbles, whole body jolting with a chill, eyes gawking at others passing by looking less cold than him somehow.

With pressed lips, Jinki nods, a hand reaching to adjust his glasses. He looks forward to being back to his tiny warm apartment, possibly cuddling up with Minho again reading comics or playing video games or warming up a gangly Minho in other ways.. Jinki grins cheekily to himself and wonders if he should have bought more condoms while out.

Both are distracted with their own thoughts, they don’t notice a news lady with her cameraman rushing up beside them on the snow covered sidewalks, suddenly asking their thoughts and opinions on the record breaking snowstorm.

Minho nods a polite bow with a shy smile and Jinki just freezes up, mouth hanging open and eyes blinking behind glasses. The microphone is at Jinki and he’s not sure what to say, so he speaks without much thought but words sincere.

“It’s nice.. cause I get to spend the time cozy with someone I really love a lot.”

Minho’s eyes widen and he sputters, big eyes darting between the camera and Jinki, some horrored expression like ‘mom and dad please don’t watch this!’

“Oh, who might that be?” the woman presses for more information, small smile sweet.

Jinki turns back to look at Minho, blinking with a giggling smile. Minho’s wide eyes mange to bulge, and as Jinki turns back to the news crew, Minho’s flushed face drops to hide in Jinki’s fluffy jacketed shoulder, embarrassed and bags of groceries nearly spilled from his cold hands.

The woman looks between both young men, then clicks her tongue in an ‘oh..’ fashion, hopes to get a cute scoop on a girlfriend nestled away warm at home somewhere failed.

Minho whines “Hyung..” with a wiggle even though the camera is still shooting the ‘couple’. Jinki laughs more, glasses pushed back up the bridge of his nose, umbrella twirling in his hand.

With nerves a little settled, Jinki is excited he’s going to be on tv for the first time ever. Yeah, the record-breaking snowstorm has been amazing thus far.