moments

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

 

Jinki puffs on his electronic cigarette while Minho reads quietly beside him on the couch. The whole home seems particularly silent, and Jinki loves it. He closes his eyes, head leaned back on the couch and cigarette forgotten a moment.

Once Minho is tampering with his cell, surely chatting it up with friends he should be with rather than sitting here reading, Jinki bumps his knee to Minho’s. Eyes still closed, he smiles and takes a another drag from the cigarette. Jinki waits now, and it’s not long before there’s a silent tap back. In his mind’s eye, he can see Minho’s sweet smile, can hear the laughter that isn’t really there today.

It’s still so quiet. Somehow, the two communicate the best with each other in such a way. No cameras or screaming fans, no need to play roles.

Jinki bumps his knee back a little harder, this time giggling.

Minho returns it, voice a whiny laugh.

Jinki opens his eyes to find Minho watching him closely, like the younger often does, and he could have been the whole time Jinki had laid back with eyes closed. Some sort of adoration and need for his attention is behind the gaze. It’s flattering, Jinki thinks, and the jokester in him can’t help put push buttons, because it’s easier than looking at the situation seriously. It’s a scary thought someone could look at him like that.

So with that habit, Jinki leans over to blow heavy vapors into Minho’s small face, eyes crinkled into a smile. Minho scoots closer with a cutely crinkled nose, and there’s no need to, no one to show off for. Minho leans into Jinki, speaking quietly as he holds his book up. “Hyung, listen to this..”

Minho reads out loud while Jinki smokes to relaxation. Fingers and hands brush gently together, showing a silent connection and need for each other just to be there without strings attached.

Jinki favors these moments together overall.