untitled #14

untitled*

 

onho; fluff; (animals au)

 

 

 

Minho nibbles gently at Jinki’s long ear and wags his tail with excite. Jinki giggles and quickly pushes on Minho, rolling them over until he’s settled on to. His bunny ears twitch and eyes smiles.

“You are the cutest puppy.”

Minho gives a squeaking bark and tilts his head up to drag a across Jinki’s face and twitching whiskers.

“Bunnies are fun to play with.”

Jinki nibbles rabbit teeth at Minho’s nose in an adoring, playful gesture. “You almost taste like carrot.”

“Really?” Minho’s tail wags excitedly.

“No.”

Puppy ears curve back with big eyes blinking slowly and a tiny tail trying to hide between legs.

Jinki giggles again before nibbling little kisses all over the puppy’s face. “I could still eat you up though,” he confesses with twitching ears and a wiggle of a fluffy tail.

Minho’s ears pull forward again and he’s tail wags with happiness. He all over Jinki’s face in sloppy, loving kisses.

“Bunny is my favorite!” Minho pats a paw at Jinki’s dangling ear like it’s the best playtoy.

Jinki’s nose crinkles and twitches side to side. “Puppy is my favorite too~.”

The two giggle and roll around in half-hearted wrestle with nibbles to each other’s ears and across flushed faces.