untitled #5

untitled*

 

minkey; girlslash; angst

 

 

Gwiboon fell of her chair when Minjung…

 


—foot swiftly kicked at it, long legs a force to be reckoned with. The younger’s eyes widened and hands flew to cover her open mouth in shock.

Gwiboon sat on the classroom floor, skirt of her school uniform riding high enough to show colorful, lacy much more mature than other classmates wore, or at least more so than Minjung’s plan . Other students stare.

“I am so sorry,” Minjung says, peeking from behind her slender fingers held up as a blinder. She blushed, embarrassed for the older girl.

Gwiboon tried to act calmer than she felt. Her face reddened, eyes blinked hard as she refused to cry, tone of voice the usual sass that made other students glare at her. “Choi Minjung. I hate you!”

Minjung stepped back, Gwiboon standing with a fixed skirt, swiftly leaving the classroom with a slam of the sliding door.

The younger was left feeling awful at her joke – a tease just to ruffle the older’s feathers since she had been snotty again to a female classmate. She hadn’t meant to expose the teenager in such a way. Minjung chewed her lips and sat back at her desk, hiding behind long hair.

‘I hate you!’ rings loudly in Minjung’s mind. She had only wanted to gain positive attention from the girl, but much like everything, it fell flat and made her impression horrible.

Minjung later scribbled a note with hearts and smilies, saying how sorry she was and shoved it in the small locker at the back of the room where Kim Gwiboon held her belongings.

At the bottom of the note it read ‘please don’t hate me.’