untitled #2

untitled*

 

jongho; fluff

 

 

Ealry in the morning, when Jonghyun is still asleep, Minho...

 

—wakes tangled in messy sheets, only dressed in underwear he had tiredly pulled on after a quick clean up post-. Or rather ‘making love’ is how Minho liked to look at it, the night before, being a little more self-conscious. His big eyes are still droopy with sleep, and long lazy fingers run over Jonghyun’s chest, older laying beside him, fingertips dipping at the curves of muscle, lips twitching into a small smile in admiration. He ducks his head, flushed face bashful because he thinks he might really be in love with the man. It’s silly and causes him to question everything.

Not wanting to dwell on such thoughts now though, Minho leans over to kiss Jonghyun’s forehead with a brush of hair from his way. He doesn’t mean to wake the older, but Jonghyun stirs, lashes fluttering and voice a squeaking groan.

“Hello..” Jonghyun hums up at Minho, younger still combing fingers through his hair softy. “You’re up before me..” he says, pointing out the unusual and how he often has to nearly pull Minho out of bed to get him up and going.

Minho drops his head, deep voice a short laugh. “I woke up to watch you sleep.” It’s not really why he woke, instead a little sore still from Jonghyun’s aggressive ual drive the night before, but watching Jonghyun sleep, looking soft and squishy is a nice bonus in Minho’s opinion.

Jonghyun his lips then growls a laugh, tugging on Minho, rolling the younger over him, sheets shifted and exposing his fully body to the cool air of the room. Minho’s warm enough to keep Jonghyun comfortable though. He smiles at the young man, lifting his head to peck a kiss to Minho’s chapped lips.

The younger groans and wiggles a little, and Jonghyun reaches hands to gentle message at Minho’s clothed bottom. “Sore?”

Minho nods with a slight and tired pout. It’s quickly gone, Minho tipping to nip tiny teeth at Jonghyun’s neck with a bubbly laugh. “I can handle it.”

“I wouldn’t be with you if I didn’t know you could,” Jonghyun teases back, giving Minho’s a shoving tug so his whole body rocks a bit closer, and Minho yelp, hands clutching the sheets, long leg kicking the blanket barely covering Jonghyun nearly off the bed.

“You’re making me cold..” Jonghyun whines, bare hip getting a cool brush of air.

Minho settles over Jonghyun’s short but firm figure, face curled into the older’s neck, mumbling cute and sincerely “I’ll keep you warm.”