untitled #1

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

“We gotta get the-”

“Fleshlight,” Jinki speaks over Minho, grin cheeky. There’s a long moment of silence, Jinki blinking in the pitch blackness of the small apartment where in the power has cut off during another heavy storm, so he can’t even see Minho’s reaction to his joke. Jinki finally asks, grin fallen “You’re glaring at me aren’t you..?” There’s more silence until a distant voice speaks.

“Huh.. I’m over here.”

Jinki spins around, blinks hard, still not seeing Minho even if he squints his hardest. He was, after his brilliant dirty joke, going to offer something in his pocket that could help, but Minho wandered off into the dark before him apparently.

“I’m getting the flashlight, which is over-” Minho cuts off with a yelp, tripping over something, then as it settles there’s noise of tripping over something again. Minho shouts through the darkness “I’m dying!” There’s another loud crash and the older cringes from his frozen spot in the dark.

Jinki tries to help, feeling through the darkness towards Minho’s voice. It isn’t long until the two run into each other, both letting out a pained noise. Minho talks like he’s holding his nose.

“Hyung, do you have a light?”

“Actually..” Jinki fumbles to pull a lighter from his pocket, nearly empty box of smokes spilling to the floor beside him. He flicks it again and again, then there’s finally a light and the two can see each other’s faces. Minho drops his hand from his nose, smiling faintly.

“That will do, hyung..” Minho pats Jinki’s shoulder.

Jinki smiles, eye crinkled and lit flame flickering in his hand. Jinki loves the times he comes through for Minho and them both, in those time he really does feel worthy of someone like Minho.