thighs

untitled*

 

onho; het; fluff

 

 

 

Minho leans into the older woman, arms wrapping around her in a loose hug. He gently rests his head against hers as her arms mimic his in wrapping around him in a tighter hug. Minho speaks quietly, eyes closing with drowsiness and the ease of being with someone he’s comfortable around. “Noona, noona, so pretty..”

With a soft laugh, Eunsook pulls on Minho, voice louder than Minho’s sleepy one, proof she isn’t nearly as tired. “Come, come sit in noona’s lap.”

Minho’s whole body shakes with a laugh, eyes remaining closed. “I’ll squish you.”

“You will not,” insists the woman, who is smaller but does in fact have more meat on her bones than skinny, lanky Minho. “Come, come~.” Eunsook gently pats at Minho’s bottom, urging for him to get to it.

“Nahh.. noona..” Minho whines, eyes peeking open. He insists how it should be with a smiling voice, “You should sit in my lap~.” 

Minho yelps as he’s caught off guard and yanked down over Eunsook’s lap face-first. 

“Minho-ya~,” Eunsook sing-songs, long hair flipped out of her face with a smooth motion. 

Wide awake, Minho’s face burns and eyes widen at the darkness of the woman’s lap his face is forcefully shoved into. Her thighs are firm and warm and very inviting if he were honest. 

“Don’t tease noona,” Eunsook says in a low voice, no longer putting up with Minho and easily keeping his small head where she wants it, right smack dab in the middle of her lap.

“Sorry.. noona..” Minho apologizes with a muffled voice through the fabrics of Eunsook’s thick skirt. 

Eunsook pets Minho’s hair and hums softly with the prettiest voice, lulling Minho back into a secure place to drift to sleep, arms wrapping around Eunsook’s waist and face burying further into the sweet sent of his noona’s perfume and her warm, squishy thighs of perfection.