untitled #4

untitled*

 

onjongho; fluff

 

 

Thinking back on it, Onew shouldn’t have…

 


—slept with Jonghyun and Minho in a foggy intense cluster of a night. One too many drinks, a shorty touching him any chance he got, and a tall guy anxious until he drank himself under the table and let loose to a loud voice, it all lead up to Jinki waking in bed with two other guys, everyone sore and hung over.

Minho is literally laying tangled in sheets with a small his head on Jinki’s bare middle and long legs over Jonghyun’s back, shorter sprawled out on his stomach over the mattress.

Jinki dry lips, “Did we-”

“Yeah..” Jonghyun groaned and wiggled at Minho’s weight over him.

“No we didn’t- we uh we got drunk and and fell asleep,” Minho tries to explain it away, lisping deep voice almost lost on the other two and throbbing heads. “Like… this..?”

“Says the guy with the sore ,” Jonghyun mumbles.

Minho kicks at Jonghyun’s jiggly bottom barely hidden under sheets, hoarse voice speaking up with a flustered edge. “Like yours isn’t.”

Jinki doesn’t remember all the places his went last night but he feels awfully drained. Jinki wipes hair from his face, sighing.

He’s so screwed.

Only several days pass before Jonghyun and Minho come on to him again, acting -starved, at least for his. Hands rub and at him and Jinki grumbles, two undeniable cuties giving him feelings he doesn’t want to acknowledge and attention he craves. “I need to drink first,” he tells them.

A few bottles later and Jinki’s kicking off clothes and jumping into bed with two guys, and he’s totally content with this three person relationship developing around them. Especially when Minho later asks them out for a sweet, charming dinner or when a day after Jonghyun drags them to a loud, fun concert.

Minho brings out Jinki’s teasing side and he wants to squeeze cutie cheeks of that babyface or kiss the hand of a handsome man.

Jonghyun filled Jinki with new found worth and satisfaction. He wanted the young man’s rough kisses and shorter height to lean his head to a firm, comforting shoulder.

Thinking back on it, Jinki shouldn’t have- but he’s glad he did.