untitled #3

untitled*

 

onho; fluff

 

 

 

As Jinki’s hand grazed his inner thigh under the table….

 


—Minho jumped in surprise, knees knocking the table, voice a bitten back squeak and eyes bulgingly wide with horror. Jinki looked slightly startled at the reaction, but his expression settled to a cheeky grin, eyes crinkled in delight at Minho trying to hide his face, palm up and other hand running over the small mess he made in a quick clean up.

When Minho’s attention is wanted again, other guests at the table chatting, he spoke, deep voice cleared and eyes blinked with a tiny smile. Calm and collected. He glanced at Jinki, finding his tie crooked and maybe even food on his suit. Minho adjusted his bow tie, trying to appear proper at least.

Minho’s voice soon cracked and squeaked, thought trailing off once more, Jinki’s hand trying to arouse him with gentle to his inner thighs. It was less a turn on and more awkwardly embarrassing, and so like the older to tease when he was bored, and probably still hungry after eating is plate full of expansive food.

Someone had Minho’s back, luckily. On the other side of Jinki was Minseok, who slammed a foot over Jinki’s, causing the young man to whimper and nearly spill the drink in his mouth with a choke.

“You were saying?” Minseok leaned over a bit, gaining Minho’s confused attention.

Minho carried on, thighs left -less, and Jinki looked to Minseok, face squishy with feigned innocence, gaze saying ‘hyung, it’s not like that..’ when Minseok knew good and well Jinki had been laying it on heavy towards his little brother for sometime. It currently made their friendship more awkward. It was about as awkward as your best dude friend trying to get with your little sister – but even more unsettling than that.

Minseok, not wanting to be the total bad guy, passed some of his food to Jinki’s empty plate, possibly making worse a scene than Jinki had with Minho moments ago, Jinki trying to help but both young men ultimately spilling the meal over the table and floor.

Minseok smiled first at staring eyes, then Jinki followed with a cleared throat and an attempted humored compliment on the dinner sadly spilled to the floor.

Minho had no time for either hyung right now. He looked away, as if not knowing them. Minho’s not sure what possessed him to bring either of them to this dinner for high-class people, but two extra tickets and begging hyungs left a bad decision.

Three middle-class people trying to fit in at an expensive dinner party was a total joke. And so help Jinki if he tried to pocket anymore handfuls of fancy mints to take home for himself.