Officially Met

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Jun, hurry or we’re going to be late!” Mrs. Kang called knocking on her son’s door.

“I’m done, I’m done.” Kangjun opened the door.

Mrs. Kang grinned at her son. “You’re so handsome, Jun.”

Kangjun straightened his blazer and smiled sweetly at his mother, “Of course. I have to leave a good impression on my wife-to-be, don’t I?”

“Definitely! Now, let’s hurry because we’re already late.” Mrs. Kang linked arms with him and dragged him down the hall.

Making their way down the stairs, they saw a not so happy Mr. Kang.

“We’re late now because of you.” He scowled.

“Aigoo, honey, Jun had to look good for his soon-to-be wife.” Mrs. Kang defended.

Mr. Kang shook his head and headed towards the front door.

A maid opened the door for Mr. Kang and he stepped out of the house.

“Come on.” Mrs. Kang ushered dragging Kangjun out of the house also.

 

 

 

 

 

“My good friend!” Mr. Song stood up with a bright smile.

“Friend? We are going to be in-laws soon.” Mr. Kang laughed.

Mr. Song laughed, “That’s right. It slipped my mind for a moment. Come and sit. We haven’t ordered anything yet.”

“Aigoo, you guys could have ordered ahead. I’m sorry for being late. My son was taking his time.” Mr. Kang apologized.

Mr. Song waved his hand in dismissal, “It’s nothing. We just arrived here also.”

Mr. Kang nodded then he shifted his gaze to Miryung, who was sitting straight and talking to the cheerful Mrs. Kang.

“Your daughter is very beautiful, Ki Woon.” Mr. Kang complimented. Mr. Song chuckled, “Yes, indeed she is. And your son, where is he?” “He had gone to the restroom.”

Then a knock came at the door, it opened, and stepped in Kangjun, who bowed, “I’m sorry I’m late. I was at the restroom.”

Mr. Song grinned from ear to ear, “You have grown into such a handsome man, Jun.”

“Thank you, sir.” Kangjun bowed.

“Miryung.” Mr. Song called.

Miryung stopped talking to Mrs. Kang and looked up. Her eyes briefly met Kangjun’s before she turned her attention to her father’s.

“Excuse me.” Miryung bowed to Mrs. Kang and made her way over to Mr. Song, “Yes father?”

“This is Mr. Kang and his son, Jun.” Mr. Song introduced.

Miryung bowed, “Hello I’m Song Miryung. It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Kang.”

Mr. Kang smiled, “It was my pleasure.” He turned to Kangjun, who was staring at Miryung.

The latter couldn’t explain what he was feeling. When his eyes landed on her, his heart jumped. It had surprised him that his heart did so. Overall, Miryung had caught his attention.

“Son, introduce yourself.” Mr. Kang nudged Kangjun a little.

Kangjun snapped out of his daze and awkwardly bowed, “I’m Kang Jun. It’s nice to meet you.”

Miryung nodded in acknowledgement.

“Why don’t we sit down and order something to eat?” Mr. Song suggested.

Mr. Kang nodded in agreement, “That’s a good idea. I’m sure we’re all hungry.”

The two older males went and sat down.

Kangjun glanced at Miryung; who arched a brow at him.

“Jun, what are you standing there for? Pull out Miryung’s chair for her.” Mrs. Kang inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter