Grumpy Kangjun

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What is this?” Miryung stared at the water bottle in Kangjun’s hand.

“What does it look like? It’s a water bottle.” Kangjun replied with a frown on his face.

“Why are you giving it to me?” Miryung asked.

“Just take it, will you?” Kangjun gritted his teeth.

“Jun.” Mrs. Kang frowned hearing the tone that Kangjun was giving Miryung. “Why are you so grumpy now?”

Kangjun heaved a sigh before grabbing Miryung’s hand and placing the water bottle in it, “There.” He walked over to the couch and sat down.

Miryung looked at the water bottle in her hand before looking over at her husband.

Mrs. Kang looked over at Mr. Kang with a questioning look.

Mr. Kang just shrugged with a smug smile on his face.

Seeing that, the older woman knew that even if Kangjun acted like he didn’t care about Miryung he still did.

“Oh my, how funny.” Mrs. Kang giggled softly.

Miryung turned to look at her mother-in-law, “Omonim?”

Mrs. Kang shook her head and waved her hand, “Don’t worry about it. I just thought about something funny.”

Miryung blinked at the older woman before looking down at the water bottle in her hand.

“Why don’t you drink it? I’m sure you’re thirsty and tired.” Mrs. Kang smiled softly.

Miryung swallowed before glancing over at her husband, who was playing on his phone not paying attention to anything around him. She heaved a small sigh and opened the water bottle taking a sip.

“What are your plans for today, Miryung-ah, Jun-ah?” Mrs. Kang asked looking at her son and daughter-in-law.

Miryung looked over at her husband, who looked up from his phone and raised his brows.

“I don’t think we have anything else planned for the day since we’re still practically on our honeymoon.” Kangjun replied looking back down at his phone.

Mrs. Kang nodded, “I see. Well then, why don’t you two continue your honeymoon?”

Kangjun and Miryung turned to look at Mrs. Kang, “What?”

“Since you two are still on your honeymoon, why not enjoy it to the fullest? I know that you two have already wasted a day for me. I don’t want you two to waste another day for me.” Mrs. Kang replied.

“But mom-”

Mrs. Kang held up a hand cutting Kangjun off, “I know what you’re goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter