Getting Ready

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What are you doing here in the office?” Jaehee gasped seeing Miryung standing over her desk.

“Grabbing some things.” Miryung replied as she searched her desk. “Did you see my drawing book here?” She glanced over at her assistant.

Jaehee shook her head, “No I didn’t see anything.”

Miryung heaved a sigh, “Okay. I wonder where I put it.”

“So now can you tell me what you’re doing here when you have to prepare for your wedding tomorrow?” Jaehee asked as she walked towards Miryung.

“I just came here to look for my drawing book since I didn’t have it at home.” Miryung ran a hand through her hair.

“I’m sure you just misplaced it somewhere so don’t worry about it. You should be more worried about tomorrow.” Jaehee poked Miryung’s side.

“I already have my things done. My mother and Jun’s mother have everything else.” Miryung moved away from Jaehee.

“And what about your fiancé? How is he doing?” Jaehee asked.

“You just saw him yesterday so you should know the answer to your question.” Miryung replied.

Jaehee rolled her eyes, “Of course you’d say that.”

Miryung let out a small laugh, “I’m glad you know.”

Jaehee shook her head, “Whatever.”

Before Miryung could make a comeback, her phone ringed. She pulled out her phone from her back jean pocket and looked at the caller ID.

Jaehee took a peek at the caller ID, “Ay, look it’s your fiancé’s that calling.”

Miryung looked up at Jaehee before sliding her finger across the green button, “Hello?” She motioned for Jaehee to leave her office.

Jaehee giggled and nodded mouthing ‘good luck’.

“Hello beautiful. Do you miss me?” Kangjun chuckled.

Miryung rolled her eyes, “No, why?”

“Because you’re my fiancée.” Kangjun reasoned.

“Oh okay?” Miryung raised a brow.

“Where are you now?” Kangjun asked.

“I’m at the office right now.” She walked away from her desk.

“Would you like for me to pick you up?” Kangjun asked.

“No, I brought my own car. Plus, I’m about to leave right now.” Miryung answered.

“Then I’ll meet you at your house?” Kangjun questioned.

“Yeah.” Miryung replied as she looked around her office looking for anything that she might have forgotten.

“Alright, see you then.” Kangjun bided.

“Okay.” Miryung hung up, “I think I have everything I need now.” She glanced around her office again before walking out.

“Leaving already when you’re fiancé just called?” Jaehee teased.

“Make sure the materials that I order from last time are here on time. I don’t want them to be late again.” Miryung stated.

Jaehee nodded, “Yes ma’am.”

Miryung laughed, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“I wouldn’t miss it.” Jaehee smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“It took you longer than I expected.” Kangjun grinned when Miryung stepped out of her car.

“There’s no reason for me to rush home.” Miryung stated.

“Yes there is. I’m here so you should have rushed home.” Kangjun pointed to himself.

“Like I’d ever do that.” Miryung snorted.

Kangjun frowned, “What does that mean? I rushed over here because of you.”

Miryung nodded as she walked passed Kangjun, “Good for you.”

“Hey, aren’t you going to give me a greeting kiss?” Kangjun wiggled his brows.

“Please.” Miryung retorted.

“Then how about a hug?” Kangjun asked as he followed her.

“Nope.” Miryung answered.

“Then can we hold hands?” He asked.

“No.” She replied.

“Then what can we do?” He frowned.

“This.” Miryung tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter