Picture

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“We have three living rooms?” Kangjun gaped.

Miryung nodded, “Yes we do.”

“Wow. This house is bigger than I expected.” Kangjun looked around. “Is there a basement as well?”

“That’s not even a question you need to ask. Of course there’ll be a basement.” Miryung laughed.

“Well I’m sorry, okay?” Kangjun made a face.

Miryung shook her head with a smile on her face, “Come on, let’s go.”

Kangjun blinked at her, “Where are we going?”

“To the greenhouse.” Miryung replied as she pulled Kangjun towards the patio.

“If my paradise is the bathroom then yours is the greenhouse, am I right?” Kangjun looked at his fiancée.

“I guess you could say that.” Miryung replied.

“Do you like flowers?” He asked.

“I adore them. I love how they have different colors and vibes to them. They’re just wonderful.” Miryung smiled at Kangjun, who softened.

“So you don’t have a specific flower that you like?” He asked.

Miryung opened the patio door, “Mm. If I was to choose a flower that I really like it would be orchids.”

Kangjun blinked, “Orchids?”

Miryung nodded as she took a step down, “Yes, orchids. I don’t know why but they just have this something that attracts me to them.”

Kangjun nodded in understanding. *Same as me. There’s just something about you that attracts me to you, Miryung.*

“I’m very surprised that my parents know how much I like flowers.” Miryung looked around.

Kangjun looked up at Miryung, “Why is that?”

“Because we’re not close to each other like you and your parents. My family…I guess you could say that we like to do our own thing. We’re very independent and when something like this happens then hell breaks loose.” Miryung replied.

Kangjun felt one of his heartstrings pull because of Miryung. Now he knew why she was so stubborn and prideful, it’s because she’s been on her own for a very long time.

At that moment, Kangjun knew what he had to do. He had to protect the woman, who was in front of him. He had to make sure that she doesn’t feel like she’s the only one in the world. He was going to fight side-by-side with this woman because she deserved to be happy like everyone else. He wasn’t going let anyone harm her because she was too delicate.

He was determined to change her life.

“Well I’m going to change that.” He declared.

Miryung let out a laugh as she turned to him, “And how are you going to do that?”

“I’m going to be by your side. I’m going to be your rock that you’ve always wanted. I’ll stand by your side and offer you help. I’ll make sure that you’re not so independent and learn to depend on me when you’re tired.” Kangjun stated firmly.

Miryung stared at Kangjun for a moment before laughing, “You’re kidding, right?”

Kangjun frowned, “Why would I be kidding about something like that?”

Miryung stopped laughing and searched Kangjun’s face. “So…you’re serious?”

“Yes, I’m very serious.” Kangjun answered.

Miryung was bewi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter