The Big Day

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I can’t believe today is the day that the Song Miryung is getting married.” Jaehee giggled.

Miryung shook her head with a smile on her face, “Really Jaehee?”

“I’m sorry. I can’t help it. It’s just that it feels so surreal you know? I mean I would have never expected for something like this to happen.” Jaehee stated.

“You’re not helping, Jaehee.” Miryung said as she leaned back in her chair.

“Aren’t you excited, Miryung? You’re getting married.” Jaehee gently pushed Miryung’s shoulder.

“No.” Miryung replied.

Jaehee’s smiled turned upside down, “Oh come on. I know you’re lying.”

Miryung heaved a sigh, “Fine. Maybe I am a little excited because it’s my wedding.”

 Jaehee laughed, “I thought so.”

Miryung rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah.”

“You know I wonder how Jun-ssi is doing.” Jaehee thought out loud.

Miryung glanced at her assistant, “Why?”

“Because he’s the groom.” Jaehee replied. “I’m just curious to how he’s doing.”

“It doesn’t matter to me how he’s doing. I just want to get this wedding over with.” Miryung looked into the mirror.

“Oh please, it hasn’t even started. We’re sitting here in this room waiting for the make-up artist.” Jaehee pointed out.

“What is taking them so long?” Miryung frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

“Our Kangjun is finally going to setting down.” Ray sniffed playfully wiping his cheeks.

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Idiot.”

Ray laughed, “Aren’t you surprised that you’re actually getting married?”

“Of course I am. I’m nervous as hell and I’m sweating like a pig.” Kangjun answered.

“Why are you so nervous? Isn’t this marriage just one that your parents set up?” Siwoo asked.

“That’s not the point. This marriage means that I’m going to be a taken man. Let’s not forget who my wife is.” Kangjun stated.

“Who would have thought that you’d get Song Miryung to be your wife, hyung.” TK grinned.

“Are you nervous that you’re marrying Song Miryung, hyung?” Maru asked.

“Of course I am, but it’s not because she’s Song Miryung.” Kangjun replied.

The five males in the room stared at Kangjun with wide eyes, “Really?!”

Kangjun rolled his eyes, “Yes.”

“Then why are you so nervous?” Rome asked.

“Because I’m getting married.” Kangjun replied.

The five males gave Kangjun a blank expression, “Really?”

“Yeah. Any man would be nervous because he’s getting married.” Kangjun answered.

Siwoo shook his head, “I give up. You will never understand, Kangjun.”

Kangjun blinked at the older male, “What do you mean?”

“What we want to know is whether or not you have feelings for Miryung-ssi.” Ray stated bluntly.

Kangjun stared at his friends before laughing, “What?”

TK clicked his tongue, “Oh hyung.”

“Is this like a trick question or something?” Kangjun asked.

“No, this is a very serious question.” Rome declared.

Kangjun looked at each of his friends and he saw the seriousness in their eyes, “Oh, you guys are serious.”

“Of course we’re being serious right now.” Ray retorted. “So can you answer our question or not?”

“I mean, I’m attracted to her and it’s fun to mess around with her because she’s so stubborn and prideful but there are moments when she’s cute and funny. Her smile and laughter is seriously something that is very precious. It’s like the most beautiful thing in the world. Then it comes down to her being so damn y without her even knowing. Man, she’s a freaking goddess when she purposely teases me and also when she unconsciously does it.” Kangjun heaved a dreamy sigh.

C-Clown turned to look at each other with smug grins on their faces.

“He totally likes her.” Ray mused.

The other nodded in agreement.

“He’s just being an to cover up his feelings.” Rome chuckled softly.

“That’s Kangjun hyung though.” Maru smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“You look like a model.” Jaehee beamed.

Miryung looked at Jaehee through the mirror, “Really Jaehee?”

Jaehee laughed, “I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help it and plus, you shouldn’t be so offended. You are a model.”

Miryung shook her head with a soft smile on her face, “Okay, okay.”

Jaehee grinned, “I thought so.”

“Whatever.” Miryung laughed.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

Miryung and Jaehee turned to look at the door before turning to each other.

“Come in.” Miryung called.

The door opened.

Mrs. Song and Mrs. Kang stepped into the room.

Miryung and Jaehee bowed in greeting.

“Miryung-ah, you look beautiful.” Mrs. Song smiled softly.

“Thank you mother.” Miryung smiled.

“You look wonderful, Miryung-ah.” Mrs. Kang praised.

“Thank you omonim.” Miryung bowed her head.

“I still can’t believe I’m going to have such a beautiful, talented, and kind-hearted girl as my daughter-in-law. If you didn’t know, I was really worried about what kind of girl Jun was going to bring home. Thank goodness, we did this.” Mrs. Kang sighed in relief.

Miryung couldn’t help but laugh.

“It’s okay Mrs. Kang. I as Miryung’s friend was worried about what kind of guy she was going to date since she’s a model and fashion designer.” Jaehee held Miryung’s shoulders.

“Yah.” Miryung frowned hitting Jaehee’s hand.

Jaehee laughed, “What? I’m just telling the truth.”

Mrs. Kang nodded, “Yes I did hear that you’re a model and fashion designer.”

“I’m more of a fashion designer now than model.” Miryung declared.

“A model turned fashion designer is what she is.” Jaehee beamed.

“Then you can design some new clothes for me and your father-in-law.” Mrs. Kang smiled.

Miryung nodded, “Of course omonim.”

KNOCK. KNOCK.

“Oh, I think help is here to get you ready.” Mrs. Song stated as she walked over to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

“Three hours left.” Siwoo looked at his wrist watch.

“Already?!” Kang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter