Depressed

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kangjun stared at Miryung’s sleeping face. He saw the puffiness around her eyes. She had cried herself to sleep in his arms.

After Miryung broke down in public, Kangjun took her back to the hotel as fast he could. He hated the fact that she was crying so hard for someone she cared for so much.

*What kind of older sister would scream at her younger sister to go away in public like that? Didn’t she see that she had hurt Miryung?* Kangjun scowled.

Just thinking about what happened earlier pissed him off. It pissed him off more that he couldn’t do anything about it because he had no idea where Minjung was staying and he had actually forgot how she looked like.

Yes, the player Kangjun has actually forgotten a pretty face. Note it down because it’s a historical event!

Kangjun heaved a sigh as he pushed loose strands of hair out of Miryung’s face. Then he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

It hurt him knowing that the strong woman he knew was now so fragile like a glass vase that was ready to be broken into a million tiny pieces.

He pulled her closer to him as she unconsciously snuggled more into his chest. He closed his eyes and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, “Goodnight.”

 

 

 

 

 

A small groan emitted from Miryung’s lip as she pinched her brows together before slowly opening her eyes. She was greeted with the sight of a sleeping Kangjun. Her lips curved upwards into a small smile.

Then a flash of what happened last night appeared in her head.

The small smile on her face turned upside down into a deep frown. A sigh escaped her lips as she slowly sat up in bed.

Miryung ran a hand through her bed hair then turned to her husband, who was still soundly asleep. She looked down at her clothes and saw that she was still in the same clothes from last night. She softened a little knowing that Kangjun didn’t do anything that would make them have any misunderstanding.

“I guess I better go take a bath.” She whispered as she climbed out of bed and headed over to the bathroom.

Once she finished her bath, Miryung stepped out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. She looked over at Kangjun, who was still asleep, “He must have been very tired from last night.”

Miryung opened the bedroom door and walked out closing the door gently. She heaved a sigh as she leaned against the door with her eyes closed.

Everything that happened last night resurfaced in her head as she slowly peeled her eyes open. She blinked away the tears that were threatening to fall, “I can’t cry anymore. I can’t.” She sniffed and wiped away that one tear that rebelled against her and rolled down her cheek.

She swallowed hard and walked towards the kitchen. She grabbed a small pack of coffee and put it into the coffee maker before walking over to the table. She sat down, folded her arms on top and rested her head on her arms.

“What don’t you get?! I’m not your unnie! I don’t want to be your unnie! Just go away! Get out of my sight! I don’t want to look at you!”

Miryung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter