Apology Dinner

Shaking Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Miryung stared at the boutique of roses in front of her. She shifted her eyes to Mrs. Jung, who was standing in front of her.

“Who is this from again?” She asked.

“Young master Jun.” Mrs. Jung replied.

Miryung pinched her brows together, “He sent this boutique? Why?”

Mrs. Jung shook her head, “I don’t know but there’s a card with the boutique as well.”

Miryung looked at the boutique in search of the card. When she spotted the card, she grabbed it and opened it. She read the content on the card and scoffed. She closed the card and stuffed it back in the envelope, “He’s crazy.”

Mrs. Jung looked at Miryung, “What did young master Jun say?”

“He wanted to have dinner with me. What is this? After insulting me and staying low for three days, he suddenly wants to have dinner with me? Does that make any sense, Mrs. Jung?” Miryung asked the older woman.

“Why don’t you go and see what he wants, Miryung-ah?” Mrs. Jung asked.

Miryung shook her head, “No it’s just going to be a waste of my time.”

“Do you really want to have a bad relationship with your fiancé, Miryung-ah?” Mrs. Jung asked.

Miryung thought about it. No, she didn’t want to have a bad relationship with her fiancé, but she couldn’t stand him. The moment that she saw him she knew what kind of personality he had. He was definitely one of those cocky, prideful, unloyal men.

“But I hate those kind of men, Mrs. Jung.” Miryung argued.

Mrs. Jung frowned, “How would you know what type of person young master Jun is when you’ve never had a proper conversation with him, hmm? You can’t judge a book by its cover, Miryung-ah. I thought I taught you better than that.”

Miryung heaved a sigh, “I’m sorry. It’s just…why I’m getting married in two weeks? They’re using us for business purposes, Mrs. Jung. I don’t want that. You know that I want to marry someone I love. I barely know Jun-ssi and they’re forcing us to get married already.”

Mrs. Jung softened understanding how Miryung was feeling. She took a step towards the younger woman, “I know you’re frustrated, but it might be a good thing in your life, Miryung-ah. Even if you don’t love young master Jun now, maybe you’ll learn to love him later on.”

“No, I don’t want to love him though.” Miryung said softly.

“Give him a chance, Miryung-ah. The two of you are going to be married so open up and see.” Mrs. Jung placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Miryung looked at the male standing in front of her.

Kangjun cleared his throat awkwardly, “Um, it’s just…I thought you stood me up.”

Miryung arched a brow, “Do I look that rude?”

“Y…No.” Kangjun replied.

Miryung smirked as she took a step towards him, “Actually I was going to but I had some help in persuading me to come so here I am.”

Kangjun nodded. *Who would have thought she was this witty.* “Why don’t we go and sit?” He walked over to her chair and pulled it out.

Miryung walked over and sat down.

Kangjun walked back to his seat and sat down across from her, “Order anything you like. It’s all on me.”

Miryung picked up the menu and opened it. She scanned it in search of something good.

While looking at the menu, Kangjun couldn’t help but steal glances at Miryung. She just looked so perfect in front of him. Her hair pushed to one side, her long lashes that makes her eyes shine, her cherry kissable lips, and her mysterious yet elegant aura around her.

Miryung looked up and saw Kangjun just staring at her. She tilted her head, “Is something wrong?”

Kangjun snapped out of his daze when he heard her question, “O-Oh, n-no.” He cleared his throat, “Um, did you find something that you liked?”

“I guess you could say that.” Miryung answered.

Kangjun nodded as he snapped his finger and a waiter came, “We’re ready to order.”

Miryung looked up at Kangjun, “You already know what you want?”

“I’ll just have whatever you’re having.” He replied.

“If that’s what you want.” Miryung laughed softly.

 

 

 

 

 

“I have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter